Reviews: omgmvi914

Birmingham Central Backpackers

Birmingham, England

I was few hours in the hostel, but it was nice, clean and not very noisy. The common room was cool, withi a good internet conection and a big screen for watching films! I spent a good time there.

Hostel Fleda

Brno, Czech Republic

I was just a sunday night, and the hostel it's over a pub or disco, so there were some noise during the night. And it's perfect if you want take a beer very close the dorm. It was very clean, even when they were fixing things 'under construction'. And very comfortable. The personal was nice , and spoke english very well.

The Hostel B&B Utrecht City Center

Utrecht, Netherlands

It was difficult to find for me, because they don\\\'t have any poster or sign in their door. The receptionist was very pleasant and the people too. Only, the sheets and the buildings wasn\\\'t very clean, but maybe sufficient.

We are happy that you enjoued your stay, we always clean twice a day but with a lot of people it is sometime hard to keep clean; Sheets are clean but not allways ironed The staff BButrecht

Stayokay Utrecht - Bunnik

Utrecht, Netherlands

It is a beautiful place, overall the way from hostel to Uithof. The staff was very pleasant and friendly.