Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Dreamcatcher Hostel Ltd

Golden, Canada

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Big common area with kitchen and plenty of seating. The dorms were spacious clean and comfortable. conveniently located across the road from a supermarket. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. Your comments are very kind - we really enjoy running our business and positive feedback always helps us feel we are doing the right things! Hopefully we will see you again when you guys are travelling through Golden!

Eight Elephants Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

Fantastic hostel close to the Guting Subway station and NTNU campus and shida night market. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The hostel is clean, has great facilities and a lounge that is great for meeting fellow travelers and expats. Would highly recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Taipei.

Matchbox The Concept Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. The pod style concept really works. Great facilities including a kitchen and lounge with tv and games. Location is great. Plenty of restaurants and bars nearby and a short walk to mrt.

Aishe Hostel Guangzhou

Guangzhou, China

Great dorm style hostel. Secure lockers. Big lounge is great for meeting other travellers. Located about 10min walk from subway station. staff speak great English and provide a friendly atmosphere.

Backstreet Youth Hostel

Guilin, China

Easily the best located hostel in Guilin. It is right in the center of downtown near plenty of shops bars restaurants and pedestrian streets. Great staff and lounge area. Beds were clean and comfortable.

Fenghuang Biancheng Hostel

Fenghuang-Phoenix County, China

Great location near Hong bridge. Nice lobby for chilling out. Old facilities and the dorm smelled bad. Helpful English speaking staff.

Stayed in the 4 person dorm. The bed was comfortable and the rooms were clean. The staff was extremely helpful and spoke English well. They had dvds, ping pong, pool, and even met me at the train station. Highly recommended!

excellent hostel. great location. the courtyard layout has a great atmosphere with birds chirping and plenty of lounge space. the restaurant is also quite good. I heard some guests complain about noise from the night club below the hostel but I had no problems in the dorm room.

Ming Courtyard

Beijing, China

Great courtyard style hostel. The staff was very helpful and the rooms and bathrooms were kept clean.

Backpackers Miyajima

Hiroshima, Japan

I had an excellent time at Backpackers Miyajima. It was in a great location for jumping on the ferry to the island. Yoshi provided a fun sushi preparation lesson and we had a fun BBQ outside the next night. I just wish I had been able to stay for the camping trip later that week. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Miyajima.