Reviews: lspinello3105

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Very nice hostel with amizaing staff people.. I just spent two days there but I had so much fun. Good drinks at the bar and a relaxing place around the pool... good cleanliness and great matress Next time I go back to Foz I'll stay there again.. for sure!!

Floripa Surf Camp Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

I just spent one day there but I had much fun, a great barbecue and the staff people are amazing!! The hostel is very well located, in front of Lagoa Da Conceição, the neighborhood is perfect, near from the beach and just some steps away from the place they call Centrinho where you can find many things to do like shopping and a great nightlife!!!

Milhouse Avenue

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Not much to say, I´ve been in other hostels in Buenos Aires and this is THE BEST for sure!!! Good breakfast, city tours, happy hours, parties, classes of tango, spanish - Everything you need is there. The staff people are great, very helpful and nice, the cleanliness and security are excellent. I recommend that and will come back!!

TAS D VIAJE Hostel - Surf Camp - Suites

Punta del Este, Uruguay

Great hostel in a perfect location, near from everything. The rooms are clean and the beds are good too, the staff people were also very helpful. Only thing I did not like was the shower that is salt water, everything else is fine!

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Good points: Infra; Cleaness; the bedroom and bathroom are huge, it's very well located. Bad points: Does not look like a hostel, there is no freezer with beers, the bar is not 24X7 and it's very expansive, kitchen is very small for the hostel It's a nice place to stay but It should be a Hotel not a Hostel, no hostel atmosphere at all.

Che Pampas Hostel

Rosario, Argentina

The hostel is very nice, the place is amazing and the parties are great. There is a bar there, the beer is not too expensive. The only thing that was not good is that we stayed in a double bed private ensuit, but the bathroom was outside the room, with no sink, and also there were no power outlets in the bedroom.

Hostel Casa Grande

Mar del Plata, Argentina

Exellent, people there are very nice, best kitchen ever, the place is very clean, good music and parties.

Hostel Arrabal

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Very good.. didn't have much fun like parties and barbecue because just stayed there for 2 days.