Apartments Emma

Prague, Czech Republic

Nice apartment, with all facilities I needed. If you don;t want to cook everyday, there's a very nice restaurant right across the street, they have typical food with fair value, the name of the restaurant is Caravelas

• 29th Jan 2014

Riad Jakoura

Marrakech, Morocco

Friendly owner. wi-fi didn't work very well on the rooms.

• 15th Jan 2014

Hotel Astrid

Casablanca, Morocco

Staffs are really friendly and the breakfast is good! Location is good, cause is close from Casa Voyageur (7 min by taxi), but the area is not that nice. Cleanliness is very poor.

• 14th Jan 2014

St Christopher's Inn Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Wi-fi doesn't work in all areas. For example didn't work in the dorm or at the bar. I stayed 3 nights at the hostel, on the second night after coming back from city tour, I found my belonging in another bed, weird, so I checked if there was something missing and my cellphone charger was missing. I went to front desk to ask if they new something and the guy from front desk told me to wait in the room that he would help me, but he just left me at the room and never helped me, really unpleasant.

• 28th Dec 2013

• 25th Dec 2013

• 23rd Dec 2013

Aveiro Rossio Hostel

Aveiro, Portugal

Everything was great! Nice location, decoration, cleanness, but the best thing are the staffs, they are really helpful and friendly!

• 12th Dec 2013

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Ambience, location, cleanness, are great but what really makes the difference are the friendly staffs and kindness of mama! Made me feel like home!

• 9th Dec 2013