Reviews: kmjnamaste8006

• USA, Female, 25-30
Arenal Backpackers Resort, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
5.7
3rd May 2016

I checked out early because I couldn't stand another minute at this place. Staff was unfriendly and rude! People were constantly coming in and out of the room through a big window. My room was right next to the pool with a big open window with cigarette smoke constantly flowing in! The only outlets in the room were in the bathroom, the security lockers as well - making it inconvenient. The location is OK with a nice pool, bar, and hang out area, but overall I would not recommend staying here.

• USA, Female, 41+
Costa Rica Backpackers, San Jose, Costa Rica
29th Apr 2016

Basic hostel that works fine for a night or two on your way in or out of San Jose. Staff is friendly and helpful. I would recommend it.

• USA, Female, 41+
Casa Annasr, Chefchaouen, Morocco
5.1
27th Oct 2013

I had money stolen from my pack when it was locked in my room! I know it was in the room and not in town. I separated my currency and left US dollars and euros in my pack, locked in my private room, and this money is gone! I emailed, got no response. Room was comfortable and clean. For a hot shower put the hot water heater on about an hour ahead and expect to take about a 5 minute shower before the water goes cold. You will get your exercise staying here walking up many hills to the town.