Reviews: melissamvinson6843

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

the staff was AMAZING. so friendly, polite, and helpful. they made sure that everything was clean and asked me if i needed help with anything else. i just stayed one night but it was perfect, affordable and a great place to stay and easy to find. the subway was close too and made getting to everything easy. would recommend if you're looking for a few night's stay at an affordable price.

Litus Roma Hostel

Rome, Italy

I'm not a picky person when I travel, so this place was just average for me. The internet only worked downstairs. individual beds and not bunk beds but I was really cold! The staff cleaned the bathrooms and made the beds each day, which was nice. Breakfast is included. The hostel is about an hour (by metro) outside the city center, which was easy, but be budget that into your timeframe. Not really palace to meet people, a bit eerie, but if you're out and about and not inside...you should be fine

RC Miguel Angel

Madrid, Spain

Another nice stay here. I had noisy room mates, but the staff was courteous and helpful as usual. Very accommodating staff, good internet, very clean. The kitchen is small, but good for storing food. Loved my stay!

Hostal Central

Barcelona, Spain

Really close to La Plaza Cataluyna, and about a 10 minute walk to Las Ramblas. Rooms were comfortable with a sink and a mirror in the room, and bathrooms and showers close by. Everything was really clean and the staff were really nice and informative. Free coffee and tea all day, which was excellent! Wireless Internet and a little fridge in the lobby that sold juice, water, and even beer! Affordable, and close to all you need!

Hip Karma Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

A little hard to find at first, but once I found it, it was probably one of the best places I have stayed at yet! Super modern, with very comfortable beds (private curtains around each one and a light included), spacious storage under the beds with three plugs for you to use. The bathrooms were great and clean, and the internet worked well. No breakfast, but there is a big kitchen where you can cook and store food. The staff here are excellent! I would highly recommend this place to anyone :)

RC Miguel Angel

Madrid, Spain

This hostel was absolutely a perfect stay. I ended up getting my own room (something I had never heard of in a hostel before) and enjoyed a lovely stay on a very comfortable bed with a beautiful window overlooking El Calle Mayor and the hostel was very close to El Puerto del Sol! Carmen, the sweet lady at the front desk, spoke English and Spanish with me and was very kind and hospitable! Breakfast was included too. Internet worked well and the showers were well kept. Can wait to come back!

Urban House

San Sebastian, Spain

great place with wonderful staff and it was really close to the beach and lots of cute shops and restaurants. the only thing i didn't like was the bathroom with the sliding door, because one of the shower doors was broken and water got everywhere. everything else was AMAZING!