Reviews: asatory7584

Hotel Kamal

Agra, India

They simply closed the door and did not wait for us. I reconfirmed the day before and informed about our late arrival. The flight was delayed, but we still came... Just to stand for 40 minutes outside the closed gate... The phone given on HW never answered, there was no doorbell at the gate and we made much noise knoking, but in vane. Thank our good karma), there was a great hotel nearby, the Raj hotel, where reception was 24 hours (there is a night manager) and they helped us a lot there...

• 3rd Jan 2014
  • Russia

Seasun Residency

Kanyakumari, India

It was very good: clean, friendly, nice restaurant downstairs. The hotel s not in the very center of the town, but it is great: the cap is only 10 minutes walk but the distance keeps you away from the noise of busy and bustling tourist center. They gave us a great room with a view and it was very clean. They also organized a taxi fr a reasonable price to Varkala via Suchindram and Padmanabhapuram. I can hardly think of anything I didn't like about the place)))

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Russia

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Moscow Home-Hostel

Moscow, Russia

My stay in the hostel was very pleasant! I really enjoyed it!The coolest thing about the hostel is that it really feels like at home there:))) Staff is nice, the manager and the owner are so friendly and kind...! Made some friends there:)