Outlanders Tribe Hostel

Split, Croatia

By far the best hostel experience I've ever had. Steve and Dora are great people and will do anything to make sure you have a place to sleep and people to talk to and places to explore. The lounge is very social as are staff, I met almost everyone who was at the hostel during my week there. Large comfy rooms, free lockers, small kitchenette, well kept place overall. Showers ran hot and cold but not a big issue. I will absolutely return to Split and stay again. Highlight of the summer!

Aberdeen Youth Hostel

Aberdeen, Scotland

Was a bit expensive for what I got, although I just needed a place to sleep for the night. Roughly 25 minute walk to the bus station but you could get to the start of Union Street in about 10. Room was spacious enough but the place didn't feel to friendly. Mostly I was thankful for a place that didn't have a bizarre laundry curfew, and they have us free washing powder.

Glencoe Independent Hostel

Glencoe, Scotland

Cozy little place. Stayed on the top floor and the ceiling was super low. Spacious kitchen and good areas to hang out in.

Kick Ass Hostels

Edinburgh, Scotland

Fantastic place to stay and lived up to the name! They dorm layout is perfect, the walking tour is brilliant, and the bar was a fun place to hang out and meet people. The kitchen is almost impossible to find and the showers are push-button with no temperature control, but those issues are minimal when compared to the quality of this place. Would absolutely stay there again!

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

Decent place to stay. Common room is just the bar but you could be in there without buying anything during the day. My mattress was just a piece of foam which was disappointing.

Thanks for taking the time to review us - we appreciate your feedback :)

St Christopher's Village

Fun palace to stay. The common room was not very social but the bar had a good atmosphere. The large dorm had a skylight which made the 4:30am sunrise a pain. The hostel attracts a lot of partiers which was fun.

Nomads Esplanade

Cairns, Australia

Best price I've seen for a hostel and has an excellent location!

Hi Michelle, thank you for staying with us here at Nomads Esplanade, Hope you enjoyed your time in Cairns and Happy and safe travels