Samay Hostel Sevilla, Seville, Spain
17th Nov 2016

Volunteers in this place are super lovely, they do a great job, always welcoming you with a smile. Atmosphere is friendly, I met a lot of new people and really had a great time. One bad thing: I know the kitchen closes at midnight, but we came back starving after a Flamenco show and we were not even allowed to get our tomatoes from the fridge! We ended up pleading for bread in restaurants (they were all closing and were not cooking anymore) - not very nice! Staff who told us off was rude.

El Sueño Hostel, Cordoba, Spain
16th Nov 2016

The owner of this place is such a lovely person! We only had a chat in the morning I left (I stayed only one night), but I had a good laugh and she recommended me to visit the Archibo de las Indias in Sevilla, and it was a great suggestions! Rooms are clean, and there is a lovely patio (I had my dinner there, it was just slightly chilly even though it was November!). The location is great, you're in the best side of Cordoba. I loved breakfast as well (that pork pate... delicious)!

Lights Out Hostel, Malaga, Spain
15th Nov 2016

I only stayed one night. I loved the curtains around the bed, they give you the possibility to change and be on your own even in a room with 8 people! Location, breakfast and staff, they are all good.

Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
25th Jun 2016

Such a great hostel. The location is perfect (feeling tired and need a shower? You can easily go back without losing any time); they have lockers inside the room (included in the price), so everything is safe. It's super cheap, bathrooms and rooms are clean (considering that it's such a big hostel). I was travelling alone, and they grouped a lot of lone-travellers together in the same room. This was just great, as we went out together and had such a great night. Definitely recommended.

Thank you so much for the wonderfully written review! It makes us very happy to hear you felt comfortable and welcome as a solo traveller- that's the ultimate goal! Come back anytime :) Safe travels!

Oban Backpackers, Oban, Scotland
14th May 2015

I really liked this hostel. The room are clean, the beds super comfy. The common room is big and you can use the kitchen. Milk, tea, and chocolate are included in the price - and you can help yourself. The staff is very kind and ready to help. I'd definitely recommend it.

Euro Hostel Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
6.9
13th May 2015

Giving the price, the hostel is good. I spent a night there, the room was clean and the bathroom as well. It's very close to Glasgow Central station and to Queen Street. Don't expect to find a cozy environment, but if you only need a bed in a simple room is ok.

Sandrock Holiday Hostel, Donegal, Ireland
20th Jun 2014

Probably the best hostel I've been too, in one of the most beautiful places in Ireland. The staff is kind, the kitchen is huge, the view is directly on the sea. Stunning. I do miss this place.

YHA Cambridge, Cambridge, England
7.1
11th Apr 2014

You have to pay for the wifi. Seriously, for 20 euro per night (in the cheapest room), I think the owner might add it for free, at least in the common room. Good location, 10 minutes walking from town. A bit expensive for being just an hostal, but I guess it's UK. Bathrooms are small, but clean (and there are many toilets, which is useful). Staff very kind.

Snoozles Hostel Galway, Galway, Ireland
7th Jan 2014

Beautiful hostal. The building is modern, clean and near the bus station. 5 minutes walking to the main square. Staff is kind and helpful, rooms are cute and clean. Totally recommend it.

Neptunes Town Hostel, Killarney, Ireland
4th Jan 2014

Great place. In the centre of Killarney, staff is lovely and always available to help you. The common living room is a very nice place where you can meet the other travellers. Rooms are big and clean.

Kinlay House Cork, Cork, Ireland
11th Dec 2013

The staff was very kind and helpful. Excellent location, 5 minutes walking from the city centre and quiet. Kitchen and rooms clean and with everything you may need.

Astor Victoria, London, England
23rd Nov 2012

Bad thing: DO NOT take the ENSUITE room. There's just the shower (which not always works) and no toilet. Toilets outside are good, but it's better if you save your money. Good things: the location is very good. If you come from London Stansted you can get a bus-line to victoria station, 10 minutes walking from the hostal. They serve a very taste breakfast: nutella, cereals, the, milk, marmelade, butter. Great to start the day! Hostal is clean and the rooms have enough space.

Funky Granada, Granada, Spain
29th Apr 2012

The hostal is just behind the cathedral and 5 minutes away from the Albaycin quartier: in other words, the perfect position! The staff was really kind, expecially the girl with the glasses who helped me a lot! Rooms are big and clean. I totally recommend it!!!

10th Oct 2011

The hostal is really close to the metro and 7/8 minutes away from the Basilique, so the location is really excellent. Breakfast is included and it's a good one (very simple, but I like it). Rooms are clean and beds comfortable (I was in a 4 beds - mixed room). Also it's cheap. When I go back to Paris I'll probably go back to this hostal!

Cowgate Tourist Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
7.3
26th Oct 2010

The hostel is near to Royal Mile. It's really nice and in the kitchen you can meet so many people. I recommend it, even cause it's so cheap!

• Italy, Mixed Group, 18-24
Avalon House, Dublin, Ireland
9th Aug 2010

Our window was too high and we couldn't close it. We said 2 times to the girls at the reception (one time in the morning, one in the evening), but the window remained open (and even if it was august, Dublin is pretty cold, expecially in the night). Then everything was okay, it's clean and almost in the centre.

• Italy, Mixed Group, 18-24
Ashgrove House, Limerick, Ireland
9.0
6th Aug 2010

The girl who was in the B&B when we got there, Hitomi, was extremely kind! Great place, just take the bus cause it's a bit far away from the main street (it will take 5 minutes by bus).