YHA Cambridge

Cambridge, England

You have to pay for the wifi. Seriously, for 20 euro per night (in the cheapest room), I think the owner might add it for free, at least in the common room. Good location, 10 minutes walking from town. A bit expensive for being just an hostal, but I guess it's UK. Bathrooms are small, but clean (and there are many toilets, which is useful). Staff very kind.

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

Beautiful hostal. The building is modern, clean and near the bus station. 5 minutes walking to the main square. Staff is kind and helpful, rooms are cute and clean. Totally recommend it.

Neptunes Town Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Great place. In the centre of Killarney, staff is lovely and always available to help you. The common living room is a very nice place where you can meet the other travellers. Rooms are big and clean.

Kinlay House Cork

Cork, Ireland

The staff was very kind and helpful. Excellent location, 5 minutes walking from the city centre and quiet. Kitchen and rooms clean and with everything you may need.

Astor Victoria

Bad thing: DO NOT take the ENSUITE room. There's just the shower (which not always works) and no toilet. Toilets outside are good, but it's better if you save your money. Good things: the location is very good. If you come from London Stansted you can get a bus-line to victoria station, 10 minutes walking from the hostal. They serve a very taste breakfast: nutella, cereals, the, milk, marmelade, butter. Great to start the day! Hostal is clean and the rooms have enough space.

Funky Granada

Granada, Spain

The hostal is just behind the cathedral and 5 minutes away from the Albaycin quartier: in other words, the perfect position! The staff was really kind, expecially the girl with the glasses who helped me a lot! Rooms are big and clean. I totally recommend it!!!

The hostal is really close to the metro and 7/8 minutes away from the Basilique, so the location is really excellent. Breakfast is included and it's a good one (very simple, but I like it). Rooms are clean and beds comfortable (I was in a 4 beds - mixed room). Also it's cheap. When I go back to Paris I'll probably go back to this hostal!

Cowgate Tourist Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The hostel is near to Royal Mile. It's really nice and in the kitchen you can meet so many people. I recommend it, even cause it's so cheap!

Avalon House

Dublin, Ireland

Our window was too high and we couldn't close it. We said 2 times to the girls at the reception (one time in the morning, one in the evening), but the window remained open (and even if it was august, Dublin is pretty cold, expecially in the night). Then everything was okay, it's clean and almost in the centre.

Ashgrove House

Limerick, Ireland

The girl who was in the B&B when we got there, Hitomi, was extremely kind! Great place, just take the bus cause it's a bit far away from the main street (it will take 5 minutes by bus).