Reviews: angcfast2622

We really enjoyed this hostel. We stayed in a private suite with shared bathroom - just shared with 2 other rooms and there were 2 showers so it was never an issue. The atmosphere is lovely, with lots of common areas and a koi/turtle pond, lantern and greenery. Two cats wander. There is a hot water heater for drinks/ramen, and a small fridge and a few dishes but don't expect a kitchen. You'll probably buy breakfast at one of the stalls down the road anyway. We didn't eat at the cafe on site.

• 23rd Mar 2014

Boomerang Guesthouse

Selcuk, Turkey

We had a great time at Boomerang! Such a lovely area. We liked the terrace for breakfast. And the free breakfast was nice - typical breakfast in Turkey - bread, olives, tomato, cheese, egg, coffee. The owner is very friendly and helpful. Right behind the hostel is the St. John's Basilica and mosque and castle. There are storks nesting nearby and a pug nose cat named Durma. Lots of character. The downstairs dorm room is chilly but there are lots of blankets - the owner says heating is coming.

• 26th Mar 2013

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

No kitchen or lounge. Manager a little grumpy. Noisy location and need windows open b/c no ac.

I liked this place. For the price and the location, it was great. The capsules were fun, and if you think of them as more of a bunk bed than a room, they are fine. The common room is good and there are dishes for use and a microwave and toaster. Free Internet and wifi as well.

Paris Guesthouse

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Friendly staff. Great location. Clean rooms, although they are tiny. The building is a little sketchy, but this is Hong Kong, right?

Phuket Backpacker

Phuket, Thailand

The hostel was good. Nothing really lacking, except the dorm room I was in was very small with no room for luggage. I had to leave my stuff in the hallway. Clean and tidy, though, and the staff was helpful. There isn't much to do in Phuket town, but it is more of a hub.

FORGET ME NOT Guest House

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Clean room (that is my number one) except walls really dirty. Helpful staff, free tv and wifi...close to beach. Good value