Reviews: novelseren3299

Lisboa Hostal, Algeciras, Spain
21st Jan 2013

This hostel is very grand, more like a hotel. I had a large ensuite single room for a very good price. It's an easy walk with luggage from the station, a little further to the port. It's also just on the edge of a large modern pedestrian shopping precinct with good shops and cafes. The rooftop kitchen is very basic but welcome. The only problem I had here was a very bright emergency light inside my room, and I couldn't find my eye mask!

Riad Yalla, Marrakech, Morocco
20th Jan 2013

The location is great, right next to the bus station and within walking distance of the Koutoubia. It's basic value for money, with nice breakfasts.

Smart Place Gare du Nord, Paris, France
7.4
10th Jan 2013

I was very happy with my stay at the hostel. I'm sure the kitchen will be better when work is finished!

I thank you for answering honnestly! Except the fact that the common space and kitchen were not comfortabe, we are doing some works to improve this space and you can be sure that it will be very nice after works!. what could you recommend to improve our quality? Please take a minute to answer me to my direct email address I thank you in advance for your participation!! Cécile JULLIEN, Smart Place manager.

• Wales,
Dublin International (YHA), Dublin, Ireland
27th Dec 2009

Most of the hostel was pleasantly warm but the self-catering area was very cold.

Dear Linda, Many thanks for your comments. I am glad you enjoyed your time here with us and I have got our maintenance person in to have a look at the radiators in the self catering area as this area is usually a warm area. Regards Misty Resident Manager Dublin International Hostel