Reviews: chrismcolombo1340

TikamamaMini

Ubatuba, Brazil

This place was a little Gem that we were so lucky to find. We thought we'd stay one night but ended up extending twice. The dorm have ceiling fans which kept us cool and kept the bugs away. The Hostel was a close walk to the beach where we rented surf and paddle boards. We used the kitchen and even BBQed one night. We loved taking a quick morning dip in the pool to wake up. Heloisa was great, she knows her way around. This is the perfect spot to relax, don't miss it!

83 Rosario Hostel

Rosario, Argentina

Nice place, cool staff, right in the heart of the business district and near the river. Not many bars close by that I could find, door beds are small as are the bathrooms. Other than that, the staff was nice, free internet, big TV room. I would stay here again if I rolled through town. Plus I'm in love with the that works the desk in the mornings.

Chilli Hostel Santiago

Santiago, Chile

Cool Place, Really Chilled out. The Staff was nice, things were clean, Great location near Parks and the Metro Station, If I didn't have to move on I could stay here a while.

Olah Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

This is a very clean, quiet hostel, if you are looking to party hard inside a hostel this is not the place for you. But if you want to check out Sao Paulo´s night life and come home to a quiet night sleep this place is great. I spent the day reading in the garden area of the hostel then caught the Metro (two blocks away) and came home to a great night sleep. With a crazy city like Sao Paulo I couldn´t ask for a better hostel.