Reviews: natlacusta894328

Hotel Cecil

Marrakech, Morocco

Great Location just 20 meters from the central square. Great rooftop terrace overlooking the square. Friendly staff. Great value for the money.

Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This is hostel is everything a hostel should be. Great location, extremely friendly and helpful staff (there is even a lady that makes fresh/ free waffles in the morning), clean facilities etc... The hostel itself is very comfortable and homey. Overall, this hostel surpassed my expectations. I would highly recommend it.

Internet Hostel Sofia

Sofia, Bulgaria

Our stay at Internet Hostel Sofia was questionable. We chose it based largely on tne fact that it was the highest rate hostel in Sofia at the time. It did not in any way live up to top rated hostel. The staff were terse and generally unfriendly with the exception of a few . There were always strange people in the foyer which was also just a kitchen\dining room. It was unclear as to who actually worked there. Nevertheless it did have a great location.

Hostel Old Plovdiv

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

We stayed at old plovduv hostel for two nights and were very pleased and satisfied. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. The rooms are full with cool antiques which create a historical ambiance. The breakfast was lacking however this is just a minor issue. Overall, I would highly recommend this hostel.

• 15th Feb 2014

Thank you ! To have you and your friends as our guests is a great honor for me & my team ! Thank you for recommending us to your friends too ! Best regards Hristo

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

This hostel did not live up to expectations. They were very disorganized. The reservations ended up being mixed up. The staff were friendly but unaccommodating. Nevertheless, it was clean and has a great location. The hostel has potential but overall was not too impressed for the value of the money.

Vranas Studios

Chania, Greece

Great stay! Highly recommended. Clean, comfortable, great location, friendly staff. Excellent value!

• 10th Apr 2013

City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

We had a great stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hostel is comfortable and very charming. Great location only. I highly recommend this hostel!

Nhi Trung Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

very enjoyable stay!

Danhostel Copenhagen City

Copenhagen, Denmark

This gives the illusion that it is fancy. However, you are bombarded with hidden fees, unfriendly staff and dirty rooms. Overall, for the price I paid, I was unimpressed.

Hostel Hutteldorf

Vienna, Austria

The showers were ice cold.It was very loud. Overall not a nice stay.