Backpackers Sunset

Florianopolis, Brazil

That´s a great place for vacation because have a good vibration and a great view, where u have the conceição´s lake below u. they have a lot of area where u can enjoy your vacation, they have a bar, living room, restaurant and so on.

Knock Knock Hostel

Curitiba, Brazil

One of the bests hostels that I´ve already been.....

Thanks a lot Elias! Hope you come back!

Hostel Portones de Carrasco

Montevideo, Uruguay

Very nice place...if u are looking for a place to rest, uruguay and this hostel are a good choice. This place is close of aeroport,mall, super market, bus station and so on. Mercedes as uruguauyan people are very friendly, I' ll go back as soon as possible.

HI Ouro Preto

Ouro Preto, Brazil

Excelent and beautifull city but, in the restaurants and stores I had got a terrible treatment , like if was making a favor and we are disturbing them. In the entrance of city, the information's office sells a map of city for R$ 5,00 or about Us$ 3,00. It's outrageous , every city around the world doesn't sell her maps, it's for free. It's like I ask for a menu and I need to pay to choice a dish in the menu. By the sight of Minas Gerais, Ouro Preto, churches, mines and falls it's worth, but for the gen

El Firulete Downtown - Ar Hostels

Buenos Aires, Argentina

There is a elevator , but it doenst work a lot of time. We need to go up 2 or 3 floor on foot. One of guys wanted me to pay my check + 10% just because I'd like to pay with my credit card. It's absurd, It's outragerous.