Reviews: wee_grace9768

Phan Lan 2

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Our 5D4N stay at Phan Lan 2 was a pleasant one. The location was good and the female staff there, Hang was really helpful. She was patient in helping us for the money exchange and direction to tourist attraction. The only 2 disadvantages are: 1) there are no escalator in the hostel, one have to climb staricase for almost 10 floors to reach the highest rooftop 2) The location of power point was strange, for my room it was located at the bath room, which is inconvenient to charge elctronic devices

• 20th Sep 2013

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

In general I think this hostel is good in every aspect: location, facilities, cleanliness n staffs. I like the activities organized by the hostel, the staffs are really friendly. I like the classic architecture of the building as well, and it's definitely a worth of money given its ideal location as well. One friendly tip is tht one shd book thief airport shuttle through the hostel, it' s slightly cheaper than ordering it online by your own.

• 1st May 2013

Happy Dragon Hostel

Beijing, China

We were staying in the room at the first level, and it was quite noisy during day time. People talked loudly near the lobby and we couldn't have a good rest during day time. However it was OK suring night time. The location of the hostel is strategic, near wangfujing and a morning market, make it extremely convenient for food hunting and shopping.

• 25th Oct 2012

Taipei NTU House

Taipei, Taiwan

It'll be better if there is microwave in the hostel!