Reviews: justinaaronmyers2710

• justinaaronmyers2710
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
Mass Residency, Bangalore, India
2nd Oct 2013

I've traveled over 25 countries, stayed at severals hostels, and this is the first hostel / hosts that I can admit I will truly miss. Bangalore was my first stop in India and Mass Residency - along with their superb hosts Shakir and Syed - made it very pleasant. They were helpful before I arrived with sharing the ins and outs on taxis, they helped me get a SIM card upon arrival, they gave me a neighborhood tour, drew me out a detailed map of MG road, etc etc etc. Don't debate, book the room!

• justinaaronmyers2710
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
Lonely Beach Resort, Tangalle, Sri Lanka
26th Sep 2013

The two gentlemen who run the place are amazingly customer focused, and the hotel itself is a gem. The beach is beautiful, food is great, atmosphere is comforting. If you make it here, I cannot image why you would be disappointed.