Reviews: biwaview066426

Da! Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Great location just off the main pedestrian street Old Arbat and just a few mins walk to the metro station. Staff very slow at reception and seemed to have some problems with their res system & access cards. Living area and kitchen good size. Rooms ok and not so hot considering it was the hottest day in Moscow in 102years when I arrived! Good facilites incl wi-fi and showers etc. Good value for money.

• 25th Jun 2013

Albergo Argentina

Genoa, Italy

This is the 2nd time I have stayed here. Love the character of the old apartment building and the old lift. Very good location near the main railway station and close to cafes etc Clean room, good pressure and hot water shower (not always great in Europe). Very quiet place so great if you don't want a 24hr party going on beside your room. Train noise quite loud but as someone used to it It wasn't a problem for me. Staff helpful. Can do washing for 5Euros.

• 18th Jun 2013

Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

This was the second time I've stayed at DBC. The lovely owners are great. They have heaps of local knowledge, put on a great spread for breakfast. Also I flew in from Zagreb on the late evening flight and still were up waiting for me past midnight when I arrived at the airport.

• 9th Jun 2013

Pad D Backpackers Inn

Kota Bharu, Malaysia

The new owners at Pad D were very approachable and helpful and all the basics like clean linen, working ac and secure premises were there. The owners also have a little eatery and internet place just across the road as well. In addition, the husband dropped me off free of charge at the bus station the next morning for my bus to Penang.

Hotel Tara Palace

New Delhi, India

I was very happy with my stay at Tara Palace. The staff are helpful, the rooms and linen clean, complimentary breakfast included (it wasn't a 5 star gourmet but ok to get something in the stomach). I was picked up at the Airport tho I would get airport police to take pickup drivers details as was a bit dodgy. Location down an alleyway not great but once I had seen the area in daylight I could find my way around even at night. The nearest metro station is only 5mins walk so pretty convenient for that.

Very nice place. Staff very attentitive and friendly and a good location near Gatwick Airport. Old house with lots of character in its furnishings and a nice Irish welcome message over the reception! Also the staff recommended a great old English pub 5 minutes down the road.

Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Good value and helpful owners.

Albergo Argentina

Genoa, Italy

Good price in a good location near the main railway station and helpful staff in an older building with lots of character.

Ostello Torino

Turin, Italy

A bit far from the centre of the city but felt safe, secure and clean. Staff were helpful with a smile but computer connections didn't seem very good there making it hard if wanting to send emails etc.