Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

That was probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. I booked a single room which was located in a flat - if I'm not mistaken then all single and 4 bed rooms are in this kind of flat type. Own kitchen, two bathrooms, living room and a small balcony. The staff was extremely helpful and I mean seriously, they have a mini-ramp at this hostel..! How cool is that!?

Hostel Amigo

Mexico City, Mexico

Definitely not a quiet place. When I arrived, there was a rock concert going on until late at night. The distribution of beds was a mess since the reception didn't know which rooms/ beds were fully occupied. The rooms were generally not locked (doors wide open) but there were lockers in case you'd have your own lock.

This Hotel is cheap but you definitely dont get a lot for your money, either. The room was dirty, as well as the bathroom. Even the sheets felt like they werent completely fresh.. The internet was working very well. The staff was rather disinterested.

Theatre Lane Hostel

Newcastle, Australia

This hostel is fairly new in town. However, in my opinion, they were not ready to open yet. There is no cooking facility, no wifi, the house isn't nice at all - it's basically a very old Pub Hotel with multiple beds in the rooms. The staff was very helpful and the location is excellent. There's a PS2 if you like gaming..

Canberra City YHA

Canberra, Australia

I think it is very pricy and they're taking advantage of it being the only hostel in town. Other than that, there is not much to complain about.

Louvre Youth Hostel

Paris, France

Despite the fact that it is very central (right next to the Louvre), there are few reasons to go back to this hostel. The showers were the worst (you had to be pressing the button AT ALL TIMES and no temperature changement possible), internet costs additionally, and you have to rebook every day before 9 am (saying that you wanna stay another night although you had booked online...). There is no security for the beds on the upper part of the bunk beds.

Thanks for the centralness of our Hostel, right next to the Louvre, in front of Louboutin shoe shop !!! 1/ For sure, regards the enviromental considerations you must press the button to have water in the shower. 2/ Wireless works 24h/24h in the lobby, and to keep a real wireless system you have to pay for it. In any case a free wireless is at disposall in Palais-Royal garden, or in the café just at the corner. 3/ For sure, because we never do any refundment, we recommand to pay night per night, at least before 9 am. But in any case you can pay your all stay on the day of your arrival. 4/ We choose functionnal beds. They've got all agreements... Hope to see you soon in front of Louvre Museum...

I arrived there and my reservation had been cancelled because of a new booking software... Luckily, someone had just cancelled his/ her reservation so I had a bed for two nights (instead of 3). The bar, club, recreation room, internet facilities (free wifi) were all excellent. However, showers would need to be cleaned more regurarely... It is pretty easy to find and not too far off the centre.

Thank you so much for staying with us and we are very sorry for the problems you encountered when you arrived at the hostel with your booking. We are happy that you were able to stay with us though and we are even happier you liked our hostel and facilities. Please come back to stay with us again and hopefully next time, you will not find any problems. We can assure you we are working extremelly hard tomake sure this never happens again.

Sant Jordi Alberg

Barcelona, Spain

Good fun if you wanna party with the guys from the hostel. Too expensive for what it's worth though. Internet sucks unfortunately.

London Backpackers