Reviews: jasonbaud9159

Hotel Central

Casablanca, Morocco

This hotel is well located in the old medina and at a very reasonable distance to the tram and the place des nations unies. The owner and the waiters of the bar next door are very nice. Cleanliness is ok. The roof top is amazing !! I would go back for my next trip to casa

Oporto Invictus Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Well located with nice restaurants around, there is a good vibe in this hostel. The staff takes the time to explain you the sightseeing and where the nice food is. The double room we got was nice, bed a bit noisy though. Kitchen and the balcony make it easy to meet people. Appreciated the 24hours reception, especially when you need a bottle of water at the middle of the night. Would come again !

• 29th Sep 2015

Hey! Thank you very much for you comment and review :) It will also be a pleasure for us to welcome you again :) We wish you all the best!

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

Turin, Italy

Very nice place, located in the center of Torino at few seconds of nice restaurants. The appartment is renovated with good taste. An underground parking is located at 2 min walking for a correct price.

Coliseum Rooms

Rome, Italy

Galway, Ireland

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Best hostel I have ever been