Reviews: cpeters2204071

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 32

HotelHotel Hostel

Seattle, USA

I wasn't planning on spending a lot of time at the hostel, when its location is in the very heart of Freemont. Everything you need is at the hostel's doorstep. The hostel is nicely decorated, and well equipped. Like any city apartment, the common spaces were a little small, but all nicely laid out. Good security regime, and the staff were very friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

Cashel Hostel

Cashel, Ireland

The hostel is located in the centre of town, with a grocery store and cafes/bars/theatre just around the corner. The bed was very comfortable, and the common areas very inviting. This would be an excellent place to be based to explore the local sites. Parking is on the street and can be difficult to find. The shower was not the cleanest I have seen, but not unbearable. Only one shower/toilet per floor, but luckily it was not too crowded when we stayed.The staff were very friendly and welcoming.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review, I would like to state both for yourself and other fellow potential guests reading this that the shower which you mention would have been spotless in the morning when cleaned although when guests use it it may become somewhat not as original, We have three rooms per floor in which one is an en-suite so thus only 2 rooms are sharing the Shower / Toilets on that floor. We look forward to having you once again at our establishment, Kindest regards PJ Quinlan

Billeragh House Hostel

Listowel, Ireland

I liked this hostel very much, it is a beautiful property, set off the main road (quiet) and has plenty of parking. The room we were in had a lot of spiders. It could have used a once-over with a duster to sweep them away prior to our arrival. The vines growing on the building are the source of the spiders, so we weren't surprised to find them. Nothing we couldn't handle, but it would have made the stay more comfortable. I mentioned this to Liam upon our departure.

Doolin Hostel

Doolin, Ireland

We decided to stay in Doolin for easy access to the Aran Island Ferry. There is much more to see and do than I had realized, and could have used a few extra days to do so. Right down the road from the Burren, Cliffs of Moher. You can hop on a walking trail just down from the hostel. The hostel itself has very friendly staff, nice cafe, and comfortable accommodations. The hallways could use more light, and the wifi could be better in the rooms. Pleasant stay.

Finn McCool's Giant's Causeway Hostel

Bushmills, Northern Ireland

This is the very best location from which to explore the causeway. You can literally walk from the hostel to the causeway at any time of day, for no fee. The fee is to visit the Visitor's Centre. There are several trails and difficulty levels along the coast that you can explore on foot from the hostel. The beds were comfortable, it has great large bathrooms, and the full breakfast is really excellent before a day of hiking. Very cozy and pleasant. Would have liked to stay longer!

Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

This is the kind of hostel that you want to spend time at. There is a nice lounge and great patio for socializing. The room was spacious and bed very comfortable. The only downside is that we were on the third floor and the toilet was on the second floor... which was only inconvenient in the middle of the night... but the facilities themselves were very nice and clean. I would definitely stay here again, but for longer! Nice street around the corner with bars, cafes, etc. Walk into city centre.

Sky Backpackers

Dublin, Ireland

I chose this hostel because it was close to Temple Bar, but not in the middle of the action. It was easy to access from the airport and to walk around the city center. Lots of good cafes nearby. It was quiet in the sense that I didn't see too many people hanging out here--we were only at the hostel to sleep. The lounge has very comfortable couches, and reception was able to let us check in just a little earlier since we had just arrived early that morning--for which we were very thankful!!

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great location, simple room. Would stay here again.

Arc de Triomf Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

One of my favorite hostels! Clean, new, comfortable, wonderful staff, great terrace overlooking the Arc de Triomf. Metro and buses within 1 minute walk. Everything you need!

Creole Inn

New Orleans, USA

If you are looking for a quiet neighborhood location to get away from the tourists, the Creole Inn is a great spot. You are close to everything, there is free street parking, and the simple rooms have everything you need. I will definitely stay here again.

My stay was at a time when the hostel was still being assembled...so I cannot fully "review" it, but I would definitely make a point to check it out in the future to see the progress--the space itself has great potential! The owners were very friendly and accomodating. It was extra convenient to not have to park in the street overnight and worry about getting a ticket. Would stay here again and recommend to friends!