• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
Hostel Porto Salvador, Salvador, Brazil
4th Jul 2013

above expecation. I did read some bad reviews, but i disagree with them. Good hostel, friendly staff and location/building is great

• Netherlands, Couple, 25-30
Beijing Leo Courtyard, Beijing, China
4.9
8th Apr 2012

our first room was a bit noisy but pretty good the second room ws teribble. It smelled like cat pee (a lot) so much that i didnt wanna put my bags on the floor beofre chcking it was wet or not. Besides this, we also arrived at the reception and they wanted to charge us the double amount (Because my reserevaion was done a couple of weeks ago and the decided to rise the prices with 200%). Took me 1,5hr and a lot of angry discussions to get a privateroom but i wanted (and reservation) a dorm.!

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
6.0
3rd Apr 2012

Its ni e ot hear when you ask the reception guy what is nice to do in the city and he tell you "I dont know". Maybe this street is nice. it cheap and dont expect fancy stuff, cause there isnt much character or atmosphere in the place.