Reviews: rwolf8722350

Rambutan Guesthouse

Granada, Spain

AMAZING hostel!!!! You cannot beat the location - it is in nature surrounded by gorgeous views. Everyone is super nice and I met some incredible people. Best hostel I have stayed at on my trip thus far. If you are going to Granada, you must stay here!

Funky Cordoba

Cordoba, Spain

Great location, helpful staff. They have a nice roof where you can sit outside and hang out :)

Great place to meet fellow travelers.. Easy to walk to all over Madrid from this hostel. Great lounge space where you can hang out.

Albergue los Pascuales

Toledo, Spain

Fantastic location, nice, clean hostel. The staff are really nice and helpful, although one minor thing was that they were a little too strict about breakfast times.. My friends were eating their own food right when breakfast ended and they were given unpleasant looks to finish eating so that they could clean. Other than that small incident, the hostel was really fantastic and the rest of the time the staff was really helpful and friendly (they even remembered my name)! Cannot beat the location.

Arava Hostel

Eilat, Israel

Awesome place! The staff is super super friendly and helpful. They serve breakfast for an additional cost and you can also rent snorkeling gear for the day for cheap (I did this and would highly recommend it). Definitely a fantastic place to enjoy all Eilat has to offer for cheaper than you'll find elsewhere.

Cafofo Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great hostel located in Copacobana! The collages in the bathroom were especially cool :)

Studio Beach Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Great hostel and great location! Great breakfast too with lots of homemade cakes :)

Hostel Lobo Inn Buzios

Buzios, Brazil

Good hostel.. very nice and helpful staff and a friendly a social atmosphere! Met a lot of great people. Bathrooms could have been a little better stocked on soap and toilet paper though. Not quite in the center of town but it is super easy and cheap to get to the center. Thanks for a great stay!

Kaza Rio

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Wonderful hostel, wonderful people! I stayed here over New Years, and I had a wonderful time and went with a big group of people from the hostel. Good breakfast! I love the outside area and its a very chill place to stay and even just hang out. It's not centrally located but there's a subway stop very close so it's pretty easy to get around.

Patagonia Hostel

Coyhaique, Chile

This hostel is seriously one of the best I have ever stayed at. I felt at very much at home, and the staff were super friendly and helpful about giving tips and info on traveling around Chilean Patagonia. Awesome place, great location, and wonderful people.

LOVED this hostel! Best hostel in Rome and will reccomend it to anyone is looking for a hostel in Rome.

Hostel Veronique

Florence, Italy

Nice hostel, but not very social. Also, it would be really helpful if there was a kitchen. Didn't really see much of the staff around either. Fantastic location! We loved Florence =)

Chianti Hostel

Rome, Italy

Great hostel! We especially enjoyed the free internet service. Keep up the good work!