Reviews: ildarakhmetov2427

La Casa de Teresa

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

A nice place to stay in Colonia. It's a bit far from the center (a 7-10 min walk). but the neighborhood is quite and looks very safe. Teresa is a very welcoming host. The room was nicely decorated but felt quite wet (because of the wet climate probably).

Really nice place. A fully equipped kitchen, many cozy tables both inside and outside. Good breakfast. We loved our stay in the double room!

Arica Unite

Arica, Chile

Hostal Sol Andino

La Paz, Bolivia

A very colorful hostel in the heart of La Paz. Absoluely loved it!

A great value for your money in Uyuni. We stayed for one night before taking a 3 day tour, and it was absolutely good. The dorm room was quite warm (heaters work from 8 pm to 8 am). Wifi was surprisingly fast (for Uyuni), the shower was really hot, the beds were warm and comfortable with lots of blankets. For ~55 Bs it was a true bargain.

I&I Hostel

Kazan, Russia

Saba'a Hotel

Petra, Jordan

Really good place to stay! The owner, Gail, is very nice and helped us in booking bus tickets, recommending places to eat and shop and so on. Rooms are nicely decorated and very cosy. I liked the place very much and would definitely recommend it.

Abbasi Palace Hotel

Amman, Jordan

Very nice place to stay. Special thanks to the staff - very friendly people who will always help you. Very interesting to chat with also. Good choice of tours for reasobable prices. Location is very center in downtown near Al Hussein Mosque but it's a little difficult to find a place at the first time.

Delta Homestay

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

The most caring hotel that I have stayed at! Very friendly staff. They helped us to arrange tours to Borobudur, Prambanan, Merapi. Free tasty breakfasts. Location is very nice. And the pool is cool :))

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

An excellent place to stay. Lots of interesting people from all over the world. I liked nice chats with them under palm trees at the inner court. Interior is modern and we\'ve got a lot of photos to use the ideas at home :) Location is just perfect. LRT is 5 min on foot. Pasar Seni, Masjid Jamek, Merdeka Square, Chinatown, Little India - easily managable on foot from the hostel :)