Reviews: strongworld9790

The Boardroom Beach Bungalows

Koh Samui, Thailand

The location is in between the main street and the beach, there are a bunch of individual cabins, with a little patio deck and inside a nice bed, a TV and full bathroom. Although fairly small it was pretty nice. The air conditioner was leaking but he provided a bucket for the night that I stayed there. The owner also washed an outfit for my flight home (no charge), in his own washer and hung them to dry at my cabin. That was super awesome, a little touch you would never get with a hotel.

Cheers Todd, It was a pleasure meeting you mate... Hope to see you next time you're over champion! Safe travels

Hop Inn on Carnarvon

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I only stayed there from midnight till 7:00 AM (Had an overnight layover between flights). Took the bus from the airport and walked about 5-10 mins from the bus stop, pretty simple. Tiny room but private and quiet and had a full bathroom in the room. very nice and cozy, bed was good, cable TV and great Wifi access. I would stay there again! Very helpful night girl, spoke English and was expecting me after I phoned from the airport. She showed me my room without any issues.

La Lomita del Chingolo

Punta del Este, Uruguay

We stayed at four different hostel on our holiday in Uruguay and Argentina. This was by far the BEST one. The room was beautiful, as well as the house, neighborhood. The owner was fun and friendly. I have NOTHING bad to say about this hostel. I will stay there again next time, in fact I plan to go back to Punta just to stay there and have more fun and see more sights. We missed the group BBQ becuase of illness but owners took care of us and we can't wait to go back! Perfect location too, 100%!