Riad Verus

Fez, Morocco

The atmosphere is very nice and you can relax at the lobby. A bit expensive compared to the facilities/staffs and small room. Pay your attention !! The breakfast stars from 9:30, so if you would like to go outside earlier, you cannot take it, but worth to wait for it.

We are so pleased you liked the nice atmosphere in the Riad and that the lobby was a great relaxing space and that you found breakfast worth waiting for. The room you booked includes heating, wifi, breakfast and linen/ towels and booking a private single room does give you privacy at a price but we do have larger dorm rooms which may have been more economically pleasing for you. We offer breakfast until 11.30 so if the guest did want to go out early into the Medina they can come back for breakie

Execllent location - less than 5 minitues on foot from Gare du Nord. The shared shower cabinet is not so clean, but acceptable though the shower temperature is a bit low. for me.

• 31st Oct 2013
  • Japan

Stayokay Den Haag (The Hague)

The Hague, Netherlands

The breakfast is the best during my travel in 2 months. I stayed here 2 nights in 8 beds dorm which was very large and kept clean well, so I was able to relax and feel comfortable even when I was in my bed with a book light.

• 30th Aug 2011

Mafkees

Rotterdam, Netherlands

This is not a hostel, not organized by professional staffs. The staffs are very kind, but they do not take care how to manage well this hostel...just welcome people to stay here. The location is good, so it is nice for people who arrives at midnight and leaves early in the morning...what you can do here is just sleeping and fighting against bugs. It is not worth staying here with 10 euros.

• 29th Aug 2011

Antwerp Central Youth Hostel

Antwerp, Belgium

This hostel is almost perfect. Thanks to this excellent hostel I was really able to enjoy staying at Antwerp. I hope the staying price will not go up in the future...

• 28th Aug 2011

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

This hostel is the best where I stayed during my travel in 2 months. The location, the facilities and the staffs... everything is perfect. The atmosphere is kept as a hostel, but the others are like a hotel. I stayed 2 nights longer I expected at Luxembourg by this excellent hostel.

• 23rd Aug 2011

Ciarus

Strasbourg, France

4 beds dormroom is so small that it is impossible to relax there and only what we can do in the dorm rooms is just to sleep, but its location is excellent to the centre and also to the laundry, not far from the station.

• 19th Aug 2011