Reviews: gafunchal7369

Hostel 33

Faro, Portugal

The owner&staff, every night questionnaire before they would give us our keys: 'Where did you go? What did you eat? How much did it cost?'. They also welcomed us talking about how not to get stolen there. They proposed a bike rent for 9 eur *a day*, but then asked for 15 eur, and we had to hand it back at 6pm (it was 11am). My bike had the worst seat ever, my backside was hurting for two days afterwards. Plus we got lost because they gave us wrong directions. Seriously avoid.

Dear Guest: After reading your comment we're happy to explain the following: The questionnaire you've mentioned is understood by other guests as a 5 star treatment.Our apologies as you were not used to. We never welcome any guest with the unconfortable idea of thefts;this is not your Country...therefore we inform our guests about safety rules in the house. Finally,seriously avoid suits you fine,for us, as a guest as well as to all the other hostels in Portugal. Obrigado.

OH Casa Sintra

Sintra, Portugal

Nice place to stay, owner very helpful & nice. I wish I could have more vacations :)

Alface Bairro Alto Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Excellent hostel. Small but well located, helpful staff, nice atmosphere. 3 min walk from the Rossio train station and located within the "nightlife" part of the city. Some of the best restaurants are within 5 min walk. Definitely recommend and would come back with pleasure.

Hotel de la Felicite

Paris, France

Rooms are clean, quite and clean, but the staff lies, and it is far away from the nearest metro station.