Reviews: aarti4449096

Confidenti Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

This hostel was really good value for money. Both my room was very clean. N spacious cupboard to store the things. Hostel has awesome fully equipped kitchen, which was a big relief except oven. I would like to request, if u can install an oven as well. Hostel was walking distance from the centre .

• 17th Jul 2013
  • India

hi, this camping site was good and more like a camping resort. it was close to the main city and hostel had shuttle bus service to drop to the main station. we were lucky and upgraded to cabin with the same price. camping area has good parking, free pool, bar and restaurant area. one can easily spend nice and relaxing time in the camping area itself. a request to incorporate a common kitchen facility for campers to make their meal.

Oporto City Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Hostel was close to the station. But I was given a room in the basement floor and it was really hot n stuffy especially with 6 beds in room. However room was clean and bathroom were clean as well. Hostel had good kitchen n open terrace area for barbeque. Wi-Fi connection in my room didnt work n neither in my floor.

• 29th Jun 2013

Lisbon Chillout Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

hostel was very good, clean room , well equipped kitchen and big area for people to meet up with other travellors. hostel also arrange many activities for the travellors to taste local food and an opportunity to meet other travellors. however toilet was really small and can improve their breakfast bit. but it was good value for money. however the centre is easily 15 to 20 minute walk.

• 26th Jun 2013

Sevilla Inn Backpackers

Seville, Spain

this hostel was really good value for money with excellent location, close to bar and hangout are and a minute away from main cathedral and other attractions. i had a good time. hostel staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. hostel keep having different activities for the travellors to experience local food like paella making class n dinner, pub crawl. For party people, its perfect place. hostel has awesome op

• 23rd Jun 2013

Barbieri Granada Hostel

Granada, Spain

I had an excellent stay in barbieri. Staff was really friendly and helpful. I made friends with both of them. They really help you with all the info needed to explore the city. Breakfast was also good, kitchen was clean and well equipped. Room n bathroom were clean. Only the WiFi in top floor wasn't good. So make sure u don't get top floor.. Thanks for the awesome time.

• 21st Jun 2013

Cape Town Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

Both me and my friend had a awesome time at Capetown Backpackers. And so much so they gaved us free upgrade to private room from our dorm booked acco. More than that cool and welcoming attitute of Liz and Antony to help travellors in each and every thing. Moment we checkedin , all my queries on the town, travelling around , tours, booking for other cities were immdiately answered by Liz and antony... they both are rocking...