We were on the deparment offer by the hostel, its great, a big place with terrace, nice view, space and all integrated. The only bad thing is that boiler hasnt gas, so the water was close, but I really recomend the deparment is really safe and the location is great.

• 7th Dec 2013
  • Mexico

Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

The hostel is located inside "La Medina" is kind difficult to find it without a guide the first time, but it happens for all the hostel inside la Medina. The place is comfortable, but the bathroom is really painful, I have a good time but don't expect to much for 5 euros per night.

Liège Youth Hostel

Liege, Belgium

The hostel is well located, not so far from the university, the main problem I consider that it isnt clean, in the four days I have been there, never were cleanest. Indeed the atmosphere is good, but 20 euros per night is to much, is the same cost like a Hostel in Paris, I suppose because is the only Hostel in the city.

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Me parecio un muy buen lugar, tiene buen ambiente, el staff es muy amable, super bien localizado, limpio, solo tiene unos pequeños detalles con la seguridad, pero son minimos, la relacion calidad precio es estupenda, mis mejores dias. Daniel Herrera, Mexico.