Reviews: williebirdy5153

Southern Laughter

Queenstown, New Zealand

Good atmosphere, helpful staff.

Stafford Gables Hostel

Dunedin, New Zealand

Quiet place, clean bathrooms. There should be some more cutlery though (especially forks) as there aren't enough of them when it's a bit busy in the kitchen. But it's a cool place with two dining rooms (one with a TV), a lounge (TV as well) and free Wi-Fi.

Empire Hotel Backpackers

Oamaru, New Zealand

I stayed one night only. Very lovely manager and clean bathroom.

Around The World Backpackers

Christchurch, New Zealand

I had a nice stay, good mattress (quite important when you travel), nice staff.

Dusky Lodge

Kaikoura, New Zealand

I only stayed for one night. The staff is nice and helpful. The Hostel is also close to New World supermarket (5 min).

Taupo Urban Retreat

Taupo, New Zealand

Very helpful staff!

Fat Cod Backpackers

Picton, New Zealand

I stayed for one night. Staff was friendly and helpful, gave me some advice about walks. The hostle seemed pretty clean to me. And it is a short walk forn the ferry terminal.

Trek Global

Wellington, New Zealand

You can hear people from other rooms but this hostel is very clean. The staff is also very nice and helpful.

Astor Victoria

Nice kitchen, good breakfast, located close to Victoria station and a night us stops a few Meyers from the hostel.

Thanks for staying with us! Being located so close to Victoria station makes it easy for our guests to find the hostel when they come to London for the first time. As the tube stops around midnight, having a bus stop right near the hostel that runs 24 hour a day is also extremely helpful. Come stay with us again!

Art Hole Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

After booking, I received a very useful email from the staff on how to get to the hostel. Very charming place, close to the one of the touristic sites of the city. Small lockers in the room to keep valuables and clean rooms.

• 17th Jan 2013

Stayed one night only. The staff was very helpful. Good breakfast.

Safestay York

York, England

The youth hostel is quite close to the station ^^. The staff was friendly and the building is really nice. The shower is in the bedroom (which is quite convenient). Even though the windows let the cold inside, my blanket kept me warm.