Reviews: lisboajoao899426

Why not? Kiev

Kiev, Ukraine

Just OK. Very good location!

• 17th Aug 2013

Eol777 Hostel

Constanta, Romania

Top, TOP hostel!!! When you get there you just have to let it go and the Papazito (Alan , the owner) will Take care of you. Great ambience, nice and clean rooms, cheap, the closest hostel to Mamaia ( party spot at Constanta). Just simply try it. Papazito!! I know you are gonna read me.. I forgot my shorts (black, grey, blue) do you have any way to send them to me? Just send me an email... Never forget TOOOOOOOP!!!

• 13th Aug 2013

Flag Varna Central Hostel

Varna, Bulgaria

Great staff, really nice atmosphere. You ll feel as if you we're home witha group of friends. Centrally located you are just 10 minutes away (walking distance) from the beach. Don t worry about anything because Nikolai & Nikolai , Eli and the owner will take good care of you!!

• 11th Aug 2013

Best Island Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I just can say that it was mine and my homie worst experience ever in an hostel, thinking that we use different hostels at least 50 nights a year it is quite bad... Even though we payed 7 euros a night I would never expect that they are selling you the floor in a tuna can terrace where if you lie down you are kissing the guy next to you. It was so bad that we ended up sleeping on the street right in front of the hostel to have more privacy and feel more comfy. Super dirty. NASTY!!!

• 8th Aug 2013

Living Mad Hostel

Madrid, Spain

the kitchen was very poor

Boogie Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

please change the information about the directions because it is not easy to find the real way to the Hostel