Reviews: lisboajoao899426

Why not? Kiev, Kiev, Ukraine
7.1
17th Aug 2013

Just OK. Very good location!

• Portugal, Male, 18-24
Eol777 Hostel, Constanta, Romania
13th Aug 2013

Top, TOP hostel!!! When you get there you just have to let it go and the Papazito (Alan , the owner) will Take care of you. Great ambience, nice and clean rooms, cheap, the closest hostel to Mamaia ( party spot at Constanta). Just simply try it. Papazito!! I know you are gonna read me.. I forgot my shorts (black, grey, blue) do you have any way to send them to me? Just send me an email... Never forget TOOOOOOOP!!!

Flag Varna Central Hostel, Varna, Bulgaria
11th Aug 2013

Great staff, really nice atmosphere. You ll feel as if you we're home witha group of friends. Centrally located you are just 10 minutes away (walking distance) from the beach. Don t worry about anything because Nikolai & Nikolai , Eli and the owner will take good care of you!!

Best Island Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
2.9
8th Aug 2013

I just can say that it was mine and my homie worst experience ever in an hostel, thinking that we use different hostels at least 50 nights a year it is quite bad... Even though we payed 7 euros a night I would never expect that they are selling you the floor in a tuna can terrace where if you lie down you are kissing the guy next to you. It was so bad that we ended up sleeping on the street right in front of the hostel to have more privacy and feel more comfy. Super dirty. NASTY!!!

• Portugal,
Living Mad Hostel, Madrid, Spain
7.3
26th Apr 2010

the kitchen was very poor

• Portugal,
Boogie Hostel, Wroclaw, Poland
7.0
10th Feb 2010

please change the information about the directions because it is not easy to find the real way to the Hostel