Reviews: kornemat1904

Dragondoss

Ljubljana, Slovenia

We had a reservation for two beds in an 8 bed room. My Girlfriend and I arrived at 14:00 on Dec. 29th. If we would have arrived an hour later we would not be able to stay at the hostel because they overbooked the hostel completely so even if you had a hostelword reservation, there were simply no beds left because they double or even triple book their beds. So we were lucky that we were the first guests on that day to arrive. We saw at least 10 other people with reservations who had to leave

• 29th Dec 2012

Argyle Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Really nice hostel with nice doble rooms and clean showers and bathrooms. Really big kitchen with everything you need for cooking (pots & pans + free coffee and tea) I really enjoyed my stay. It is not directly in the center but close to it and easy to walk there. It's abou 10-15 minutes walk to the old town.

Eurohostel

Helsinki, Finland

the location is really god, directly at a tram station close to the center so it takes you 5 min by tram or 10-15 min by foot to get to the actual center of Helsinki. Unfortunately the toilets and showers have been in a really really dirty condition. The bathrooms itself were quite modern but nobody seemed to care about keeping them clean. We stood for 3 nights and the toilets have not been cleaned once and have already been dirty when we arrived.