Reviews: harvieworld1244

Birmingham Central Backpackers, Birmingham, England
26th Nov 2015

This is a great hostel with a relaxed vibe. I stayed there because I needed an early coach and the coach station is close by. Rooms were a bit crowded but OK if you're not there much Staff were helpful also.

St Christopher's Greenwich, London, England
17th Nov 2015

It's definitely a great hostel for the price. Great facilities and security. Staff were cool. Breakfast was also good. Only hassle was it's a bit of a distance from central London. I would stay again for sure.

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to get back to us. We really appreciate your feedback and we will be using your comments improve our hostel. It is great to see that you enjoyed our free breakfast buffet, and that you found our staff friendly and helpful during your stay with us. We are happy to hear you would stay with us again, if you do ever return we would be happy to let you know that London Bridge is only a 10 minute train trip away! Happy travels, St. Christopher's Greenwich Team.

7.7
26th May 2015

It was OK, my room was pretty good and comfortable. Staff were freindly, I only spent a night there so am not the best judge but I would stay again. A bus into central ondon left from accross the street.

Northfields Hostel, London, England
6.0
20th Mar 2015

On arrival it was OK but went downhill. The place was pretty clean and tidy and my room was OK but trying to sleep later was impossiblre as it was like a sauna, so I opened the windows and all you can here is the trains. Some items went missing off the table in my room, and they just shrugged...some of the staff came in the room and \i was there said they were just checking. I didn't trust them. Not a traveller freindly place. Bathrooms and shower were gross.

Central Hostel, London, England
7.4
10th Sep 2014

It was OK, if you just need a bed for the night it was fine. If you're staying longer probably it's not the best. Internet was not good but overall it was fine.

The London Waterloo Hostel, London, England
4th Jun 2014

For the money I've got no complaints, the only problem I had was I thought the rooms were really small for the number of beds. It was very crowded. Other than that it was OK , staff were friendly and helped with my luggage. Breakfast and internet OK. A bit of a walk from the tube but not too bad.

• Wales, Female, 41+
Birmingham Central Backpackers, Birmingham, England
10th Nov 2013

I stayed here because it was close to the coach station, I thought it was a pretty good hostel. Usually I stay at Hatters but thought I would change. My only negative was that the rooms were a bit cramped, at least mine was. Lots to recommend though.

The Royal Bayswater Hostel, London, England
8.0
28th Oct 2013

It was an OK hostel, best thing is the location as it's 15 minutes walk to Oxford Street and it was good value really. On the downside the rooms a little bit dirty. Girls on the reception were nice.

Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel, London, England
11th Nov 2012

This place just wasn't for me. Great location just opposite the tube, the staff were nice. It was just that the room was tiny and really crowded, I couldn't move in there. Also the internet was not working during my stay which was a bit annoying. I think it is for the younger people and I'm a bit older.

7.7
5th Nov 2012

IAs far as I'm concerned this is a good value hostel. It always seems busy which makes it hard to keep clean all the time. My room was crowded and a bit dirty but this was no fault of the hostel but the people that stayed there. The bunk was OK and sheets clean etc. Althoigh it's a little bit out the way it's close to the tube and easy to find.

24th Oct 2012

I think overall this is a great hostel, although I have stayed here several times over the years and I have notice the common areas are looking a little bit tired and could use a good clean. The rooms are great, great breakfast with tea and coffee available all day. 8 out of 10 in my opinion.

30th Aug 2012

I have stayed here a few times and this is a good value for money hostel. A little out the way but big deal...it's not far from the tube. It was cleaner than the last time |I stayed. No problems recommending this pace.l

Nomad, Cardiff, Wales
21st Dec 2011

I thought this was a really good hostel. Clean and excellent facilities. Dorms a bit cramped and a little way out from the centre of town but overall a great stay.

8.0
13th Dec 2011

Not bad, definitely good value. Close to the the tube and lots going on. Defintely the breakfast could do with a bit better organization and wifi was a bit up and down but other than that a good stay - would definitely go back.

• Wales,
7.0
9th May 2011

I thought this was a good hostel. Room was clean and tidy, pretty good breakfast. I would stay again.

• Wales,
St Christopher's Hammersmith, London, England
9.3
14th May 2010

Clean and well run. Great location. I liked it here.