Reviews: harvieworld1244

Birmingham Central Backpackers

Birmingham, England

I stayed here because it was close to the coach station, I thought it was a pretty good hostel. Usually I stay at Hatters but thought I would change. My only negative was that the rooms were a bit cramped, at least mine was. Lots to recommend though.

The Royal Bayswater Hostel

It was an OK hostel, best thing is the location as it's 15 minutes walk to Oxford Street and it was good value really. On the downside the rooms a little bit dirty. Girls on the reception were nice.

Smart Hyde Park Inn

This place just wasn't for me. Great location just opposite the tube, the staff were nice. It was just that the room was tiny and really crowded, I couldn't move in there. Also the internet was not working during my stay which was a bit annoying. I think it is for the younger people and I'm a bit older.

IAs far as I'm concerned this is a good value hostel. It always seems busy which makes it hard to keep clean all the time. My room was crowded and a bit dirty but this was no fault of the hostel but the people that stayed there. The bunk was OK and sheets clean etc. Althoigh it's a little bit out the way it's close to the tube and easy to find.

I think overall this is a great hostel, although I have stayed here several times over the years and I have notice the common areas are looking a little bit tired and could use a good clean. The rooms are great, great breakfast with tea and coffee available all day. 8 out of 10 in my opinion.

I have stayed here a few times and this is a good value for money hostel. A little out the way but big deal...it's not far from the tube. It was cleaner than the last time |I stayed. No problems recommending this pace.l

Nomad

Cardiff, Wales

I thought this was a really good hostel. Clean and excellent facilities. Dorms a bit cramped and a little way out from the centre of town but overall a great stay.

Not bad, definitely good value. Close to the the tube and lots going on. Defintely the breakfast could do with a bit better organization and wifi was a bit up and down but other than that a good stay - would definitely go back.

I thought this was a good hostel. Room was clean and tidy, pretty good breakfast. I would stay again.

Clean and well run. Great location. I liked it here.