Reviews: smkiriak7430

The Monk's Bunk

Tallinn, Estonia

Chillax Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Chillax is located by a metro stop around the corner from top rates Godzillas. It's common room is quite large and the rooms are kept up well. 2 problems: toilets are so tight, good luck wiping your ass. Bathrooms in general are small. The staff is very nice,sweet and super friendly but really can't answer any of your questions well. If in Moscow for awhile maybe bounce between here and Godzillas to see which u like better

YES! Compare us to the other hostel you've mentioned! They are our friends and we love then and wish all the best, but 80% of the people who live with us and them chose to stay with us! We actually encourage our longer term guests to spend a night there, so they can come to Chillax afterwards, and experience Moscow's best hostel! Good luck in your future travels!

Red Door Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Red Door is awesome bc it is right by train station. The walk into town is also quick bc it is right on a street corner which goes to the main drag of town...only down side is the atmosphere is a little non-existent bc it is so small and one shower for the whole hostel (but I never had a problem).

Transylvania Hostel

Cluj Napoca, Romania

This hostel has a cool vibe and staff is great...showers went down when we were there but luckily they owned other apartments and they opened them up. Had a really nice sleep here as well.

Umbrella Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Umbrella is a nice spot in Bucharest. North of city center but not a far walk. Very quiet place. It's as if u are not even in the city. Shower is one of the best I've been around. Toilets are tight though, so if u are talk have fun wiping your ass!

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

Awesome spot to stay while in Kotor. Right in old town. Staff couldn't be nicer, the nightly vibe couldn't be friendlier or more inviting! Rakia was given with the upmost pleasure and consistency - freakin' awesome man!

Balkan Han Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Unka (the owner) is the man! Much like other Bosnians I have met, he couldn't be more helpful. Hostel has a nice garden to chill in - very quiet (even though u are in downtown Sarajevo). Brand new hostel so it stinks they do not have the war tours and those things set-up. But, just find another hostel to book them with bc u need to stay at Balkan Han

Hostel Nina

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Awesome place to stay while in Mostar. Owners are from Mostar and are passionate about where they live. Always excited to get you involved in the area. He even waited 2 hours longer for me at the bus.

Luka's Lodge

Hvar, Croatia

Luka's is a good spot while in Hvar. Close to port but far enough away. The deck is a nice spot to chill out and they are always organizing something to do. AC in room is a plus too!!!

Backpackers Fairytale

Split, Croatia

Nice hostel on top floor which gives it a nice view of port..Not too far from port either (10 min walk). Croatian staff was helpful and nice to talk with. Only downer it is a small place so one shower for 2 rooms of beds - but even with that I didn't have much of a problem. Thanks!

Villa Jezerka

Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

The town is 1 km or so from lakes but cheaper than staying at the 3 hotels right at the lakes..if you wanna relax and just see the lakes - villa jezerka is the way to go.

Hostel Shappy

Zagreb, Croatia

One of the cleanest hostels I have ever been in! Very helpful staff, AC in rooms is great and it is a quick tram ride/walk from train station!

Celica Art Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

In a great, neclectic part of town, close to train..small town so easy walk to sights. Staff were awesome and really helpful! Nice little bar area. Two warnings: many of the rooms aren't in cells, especially the larger ones and it is a little pricey for the facilities (tight bathroom and loud at night bc it's by that neclectic art outdoor drinking spot - which is really cool) but I found Slovenia and Croatia to be a little $$$ for accommodations anyways. I would stay again!

USA Hostels San Diego

San Diego, USA

What a great place to stay! Perfect location, staff we friendly, etc. I have been in 30+ hostels, this is by far the cleanest one I have ever been in. It does get loud at night bc you need the windows open but you should know when staying in hostels earplugs are clutch!