Reviews: jungliew8280

Pop' Hostel

Avignon, France

Very clean, tidy, well run hostel. Only problem were the mosquitoes in our top floor room. 1 week later and I'm still scratching. Unfortunately, this is a difficult thing for hostel staff to control but rather it needed an understanding with the other dorm mates.

• 6th Oct 2013

Charles Bridge Economic Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Overall the best hostel I've stayed in EVER. Fantastic helpful staff, the free coffees/teas/hot chocolates were a nice touch. The location was excellent and the discounts provided for certain tours (especially the Segway tour) were amazing. The only fault I could find would be in the doors of the building themselves. The hinges to the doors leading to the common areas on each floor and the dorm rooms should be oiled.

• 21st Sep 2013

Overall very good service. One staff member did not extend my stay by an extra day as I had requested AT RECEPTION. This resulted in my things being packed into my suitcase by reception and brought back down behind the counter until I returned. I was able to stay an extra night as there was availability, but what if that hadn't been the case? Otherwise, good location, the rest of the staff were great, good amenities, breakfast range was amazing and decently priced, very clean bathrooms etc.

• 17th Sep 2013

BlackSheep Hostel & Bar

Budapest, Hungary

The staff were helpful, great rooms with individual lights/lockers/power points, need more bathroom/shower facilities though. Stove was broken for the entire duration of my 3 day stay, if cooking matters to you.

• 12th Sep 2013

Ayres Porte´┐Żos Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great place to stay in BA! Location is perfect and the hostel organises everything you'd want to do there. The staff were fantastically nice - especially Paula, Eleonora and Rodrigo. The girls pretty much organised everything for me and are great to talk to. Nothing bad I can say about this place.

Bogota Invisible

Bogota, Colombia

Located in a prime location of Bogota, it's the best spot to base yourself out of to wander the streets of La Candelaria and it's a short 5-7min walk to the Transmilenio bus network which can take you to almost every major area of Bogota. The staff were super friendly even though my Spanish was appalling and the rooms were quite cosy. The beds were harder than I'm used to but that is the only negative thing I can think of. Smoking is permitted in the central courtyard, be warned.

• 22nd Sep 2011

Good location. Competitive prices. Boring breakfast of bagels, apples, oj and cereal. Staff were minimally helpful without being rude. The buildings are old and and in slight disrepair. Thin walls means you can hear everything in the hallways from cleaners slamming doors at 8:30am to late night partiers returning at 3am. Our visit was timed at the beginning of autumn and our air conditioning units were removed without warning one night before our departure. Decent base for sightseeing only.

Downtown Washington Hostel

Washington DC, USA

The moment we walked in and met Russell we immediately felt at ease. Russell, Rachelle, Emily and Alintra were all wonderful, funny and extremely friendly staff that made our stay in Washington all that more memorable. The hostel itself was set up like a home with all the comforts you'd want/need, it was spotless and I cannot think of a single negative thing to say about the place or the people. Thanks for everything guys! Highly recommended. If you ever visit D.C., stay here.

• 13th Sep 2011