• 12th Feb 2014
  • Thailand

Hostel Pisa Tower

Pisa, Italy

We are very lucky to get a nice view from Michelangelo room. But if you have more restroom, it'll be perfect.

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

Thank you very much for the warmly welcome drink. It's make me feel like as home. The instructions are very simple but very touchy. I like very much...

39 persons in our group is not easy to manage us to stay together but Blue Mountain Luwan can do. We're very lucky for such a nice place near MRT, fresh market and a lot of fruit shops. This is a warm place you can find it. We're also sorry for making loud noise after 11 pm. sorry and hope to see you again.

Khaosan Tokyo Original

Tokyo, Japan

This is my next time accommodation in Tokyo. You all staffs are so helpful and very nice. The comfortable kitchen is very useful. Thank you very much for everything.

Thank you so much for staying with us again and very glad to hear of your great trip story in Japan. We hope to see you again in near future and looking forward to support your stay!!

Guesthouse Namaste

Kanazawa, Japan

If you want to stay in Japanese house, stay here. It makes you feel at home.

MixMix Hostel

Vladivostok, Russia

Sunrise view from your room...superb!

Trans-Sib Hostel

Irkutsk, Russia

This is a nice place in a lovely city. Very convenient for everyone who travel by train.

Bob and staff make me feel as home. I still remember the fresh smell of the blanket that make you happy after a long walking trip around the city. I also enjoy every meals there. Their taste like my mom cooking. Thank you for start my trip happily.

Khaosan Tokyo Original

Tokyo, Japan

I and my 13 students are very enjoy here. We're very happy like staying at home. Our room has river view. The snow on the roof looks awesome. It's very cold but very romantic. Every staffs help us a lot, they share our idea for arranging the trip with kindly recommendation. We're so pleased to stay here. See you next time in Khaosan Tokyo Original.