Reviews: bridgetgilchrist9767

Location: New Zealand, Gender: Female,

Wildebeest Eco Camp

Nairobi, Kenya

Absolutely gorgeous, felt very homely and just a wonderful place to finish our trip. Really loved being out of town too - the nearby cultural centre was an excellent visit!

• 9th Jan 2014

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

Excellent location, and friendly staff here. Especially appreciated having lockers and pasta night was great! Wifi was a tiny but patchy but mostly excellent, kitchen was good, could be more tidy. Would definitely recommendthis hostel!

• 1st Aug 2012

Hotel des Olympiades

Paris, France

Loved the location and our room was nice and spacious. Wish the toilet in our room were operational, staff could have been more helpful, though were nice enough to store meds in the fridge for us. Best for people who know some french!

• 22nd Jul 2012

Shining Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I was disgusted my the mens bathrooms and the room stunk (I stayed one night in the 14-room) but had a far more pleasant time in the girls-only room so... overall a touch suss

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Just amazing! I think the main element which makes it so awesome is the outright friendliness of the staff, but otherwise i cant think of any aspect that wasnt fantastic anyhow!!

Hostal Tierramar

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

Really nice place, I LOVED my room and the staff were friendly and helpful, I think the only downfall was the fact I was there during the off-season, so the fun wasn't abundant! (I had a great time in spite of this, if quiet)