Barbieri International, Madrid, Spain
5th Jan 2014

Marrakech Hotel Cecil 2, Marrakech, Morocco
3rd Jan 2014

The hostel was excellent!!! I highly recommend it!!! The only problem was at breakfast time, cause the guy who used to bring it usually took a lot of time to do it. I think he was alone in the kitchen or something at the kind.

Riad Kenza La Perle, Fez, Morocco
2.0
1st Jan 2014

The hostel was located in such a very inaccessible point that we had to pay a local person to guide us there. When we arrived, the hostel had non sign or board at all indicating its name. The people who worked there could not find our booking and could not express themselves properly nor in English, french or spanish. We then moved to another hostel, so we didn't pass one single night in Riad Kenza la Perle.

Hotel Pension Dalila, Fez, Morocco
5.1
30th Dec 2013

The staff were very nice, but the problem is that our bedroom didn't have any window, so it was always dark, even when it was at noon because the artifical light was very weak. The door of my bedroom was broken (but it was still safe). The cover of the WC was broken, sometimes the water in the shower was not hot enough and there were no wifi in the bedroom..

Hotel Atlas Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
23rd Dec 2013

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
Paraiso Travellers Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
7.7
1st Dec 2013

The hostel was very nice, very clean, the staff was excellent. The only 2 problems: there were no padlocks in the locker, so I had to buy one. And there were no hangers in the bathroom. But I recommend the hostel! If I go back to Barcelona, I will be there again!

• Brazil,
Crash Palace, Rotorua, New Zealand
17th Jan 2012

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
Nomads Fat Camel Hostel, Auckland, New Zealand
5.7
1st Jan 2012

The room we stayed didn't have any window. They charged more for the rooms with window but didn't warn us about that in the booking information. It was very dirty. There was something rot in the luggage room: it was extremely stinky. The bathroom was very bad and water got accumulated in the shower floor

Hello there Natali, Thank you for rating Nomads Fat Camel on Hostel World. Yes this is right, we charge a slightly more expensive rate for a room with a window. I am so sorry that you were not aware of this upon booking. In regards to the cleanliness, this is very disappointing as we have a very good team of house cleaners that maintain all of our apartments and their cleanliness. We will look into this for you. I think I know what you are referring to in regards to the luggage storage room, someone had spilt a bottle of milk and did not tell us.