Location Finland, Gender Male, Age 35

27th Mar 2013

Excellent apartment! We enjoy stay in here. Location is best possible what can expect in Warsaw!

• Finland, Mixed Group, 31-40
YHA London Oxford Street, London, England
28th Dec 2012

We really like that hostel! nice staff, very comfy rooms and location was perfect. We was here only last night with our trip but next time when I come back London definitely come back again longer time!

• Finland, Mixed Group, 31-40
Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
6.9
24th Dec 2012

We was here 4 nights. No nothing bad say that hostel but our room was little bit boring. We know that there is no window in room but maybe some nice painting or decoration in rooms would be nice. Metro trains keep little bit some noise. Breakfast was ok becouse it was free, still miss some cheese and vegetables and also more fruits.

Hi there, Thank you for staying with us at Keystone House London. The rooms on the lower ground floor are new and we keep on developing them to make them more guest friendly and welcoming. As such we have taken your comment seriously and are taking steps towards updating them in the near future. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you decide to stay with us in the future. Best, Nika

Smart Stay Hotel Station, Munich, Germany
14th Aug 2012

Great budget hotel in best location in town! Nothing bad saying this hotel. One night only some party noises comes to room on the street, so maybe earplugs are not bad idea. First morning I going to eat breakfast, didn't remember that it's not free. My mistake but i think so is correctly put to brochure a price or mention that it's not free service. Internet was very cheap 5 € / 5 days :) Starbucks in opposite also give free WiFi access!

Season Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
5.1
4th Aug 2012

I was in Sziget so i choice this hostel becouse easy access to festival. Actually I used only half time my reservation becouse my friends has free bed in Hotel Danubius margit sziget. This is not very nice hostel with atmosphere and furnitures are old but if you want only cheap place to sleep and hot shower I think this is okay! Bring your own towel and lock to locker. I suggest also own pillow!

Saga Hotel, Copenhagen, Denmark
1st Jul 2012

Before Roskilde festival we stay one night in here. Good budget hotel when you want only sleep. Breakfast and free WLAN was nice extra service. Breakfast was ok but some fresh vegetables and fruits is missing on buffet table.

• Finland, Couple, 25-30
Sentrum Hostel, Oslo, Norway
7.4
3rd Mar 2012

We made one night weekend trip to Oslo from Helsinki, thank you Norwegian (68 € 2-way tickets)

Amazing Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
17th Aug 2010

I was Sziget festival with my friends and after festival i was two night at this hostel and looking a city. My single room located in about 500 m away at main hostel. There was small room in basic apartment. There was bed and tv in room and kitchen, shower/wc and laundry machine in apartment. Staff was very kindly and helpful and location was good. There was very good bar nearby, Szimpla (Kazinczy utca 14) !!! I can suggest!

Hotel Goldene Spinne, Vienna, Austria
7th Aug 2010

This hotel was good value for money. Location was good, short walking to old town and subway station. Room was basic hotel room and well cleaned. Small breakfast buffet and computer with internet access was nice extra. I come back when i next time travel to Vienna!

Castanea Old Town Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
5th Jun 2010

That was great five stars hostel! I Can't say nothing negative. Location was good, easy access to the city, S�dermalm and Vikingline terminal. Bathrooms was very nicely renovated and I like also very much oldstyle woodfloors :) If I do more overnight trips to Stockholm, I surely come back!

The Candy Hostel, New York, USA
6.7
26th Mar 2010

I was there 3 nights and i was little disapointed. Hostel was renovated nicely and there was play hit music in lobby :) I has singleroom with shared bathroom. Room was really small. Internet connection was not free, this was one reason why i book this hostel. Now it cost 10 bucks / 24 hours and i am not ready to pay internet access so much. There was lot of use in bathroom, so sometimes it was very dirty. But what was the best, i didn't see any bedbugs, i was very lucky :)

The Allen Lee Hotel, Washington DC, USA
23rd Mar 2010

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was well cleaned (ok, room was old) and bed was comfortable, didn't see roachs or other bugs. Shared bathroom was also clean everytime. There was also tv, refrigerator and microwaveoven in the room and free wireless network work well also in my room. There was also "take away" breakfast in a lobby what was nice bonus. Rooms may be littlebit noisy in some times if windows are street side. If i come back to Washington some day, i come back this hotel.