Location: Poland, Gender: Female, Age: 30

SoBe Hostel & Bar

Miami, USA

Good atmosphere, good location, good breakfast. Very friendly staff - would definitely recommend.

Karisma Hostel Ipanema

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I really enjoyed my stay at Karisma! Very good location and friendly people. The hostel is very small and basic. It was very crowded during my stay so the bathroom (although cleaned every day) was rather dirty. Also my locker was broken and during the day the main door was open so anyone could easily walk in. The hostel changed owners during my stay and things seem to improved literally overnight so hopefully the new management will address the security and cleanliness issues.

Sleep Well Youth Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Great location, very good breakfast, friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend.

American Dream Hostel

New York, USA

We really enjoyed the stay at this hostel. Great location and very cosy and homely atmosphere. Waffles for breakfast were amazing, all facilities clean and staff very friendly. Thank you :-)

• 28th May 2014
  • Poland

good value for money, friendly staff, toilets and showers could do with a bit of a scrub. Rooms very basic.

• 27th May 2014

Hlemmur Square

Reykjavik, Iceland

Very good location and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend.

• 25th May 2014

Journeys Brighton Hostel

Brighton, England

good location and very easy to find. Rooms were rather tidy, however the toilets could have been given more attention.

Pensione Gianni

Trieste, Italy

Although we had little trouble finding the pensione we enjoyed the stay. It was clean and spacious and the staff very friendly.

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Very much enjoyed our stay in this hostel - I would definitely recommend it and go back. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Although we had to check out at 5 am they still offered us breakfast. Thank you very much and definitely see you soon. :-)

Young & Happy

Paris, France

I really enjoyed the stay, great location, easy to find and very lively area. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were cleaned daily and the place was tidy in general. Breakfast was lovely with good strong coffee. :-) There was no individual lockers in rooms, although this was not a problem as there were safety deposit boxes available in the main area and luggage left room. The hostel felt very safe and friendly would definitely recommend it.

Bondi Shores

Sydney, Australia

Breakfast was very basic. But the hostel feels very homely and compared to other Aussie hostels I stayed at - this one seemed to be the nicest. Free wifi :-) but only on the staircase and in the kitchen.

Equity Point Sea

Barcelona, Spain

Great location, but definitely not worth the money! Paid for 7 bed dorm and was placed in a 9 bed dorm. The "room" was basically one big hall partitioned into 3 parts with 4 bunk beds in each, so shared the noise and smell with at least 20 other beds. Staff was very nice and helpful. In general the hostel was very clean. Compared to other Equity Points I had previously stayed at, I was very disappointed by this one.

The Linen House Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Although located close to the centre it is in a small and dark street. The bedding was not changed, bed linen was disgusting!!!!Found hair and pubes on it!! Yukk!!! Even though in the morning i asked the girl in the reception to change it, it was not done!! Beds were not comfortable! Walls were very thin and could hear everything what was going on outside the room. The lady, who worked evening shifts while we stayed there, was very nice and helpful and made someone sort out the beds!

My apologies. We are extremely busy on Saturdays. I do not recall anyone saying there was a problem with the sheets. If something is not done immediately, we are probably extremely busy. Please remind us and we will be happy to take care of it for you..we are not ignoring you.

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

We had a really good time at Paddy's Palace!I would certainly recommend it to everyone! The staff were very friendly and helpful! Particularly enjoyed the tours both from Dublin and Belfast!!so much fun!! :-)

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Really nice place - clean, relatively quiet and located right in the centre!! The breakfast was yummy breakfast and all the staff was very friendly and helpfull!! The only thing that was missing were coat hangers in the room!! ;-) Will definitely come back there!!