Location: Poland, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Journeys Brighton Hostel

Brighton, England

good location and very easy to find. Rooms were rather tidy, however the toilets could have been given more attention.

• 13th Sep 2013

Pensione Gianni

Trieste, Italy

Although we had little trouble finding the pensione we enjoyed the stay. It was clean and spacious and the staff very friendly.

• 20th Aug 2013

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Very much enjoyed our stay in this hostel - I would definitely recommend it and go back. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Although we had to check out at 5 am they still offered us breakfast. Thank you very much and definitely see you soon. :-)

• 17th Aug 2013

Young & Happy

Paris, France

I really enjoyed the stay, great location, easy to find and very lively area. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were cleaned daily and the place was tidy in general. Breakfast was lovely with good strong coffee. :-) There was no individual lockers in rooms, although this was not a problem as there were safety deposit boxes available in the main area and luggage left room. The hostel felt very safe and friendly would definitely recommend it.

• 21st Apr 2013

Bondi Shores

Sydney, Australia

Breakfast was very basic. But the hostel feels very homely and compared to other Aussie hostels I stayed at - this one seemed to be the nicest. Free wifi :-) but only on the staircase and in the kitchen.

• 5th Feb 2012

Equity Point Sea

Barcelona, Spain

Great location, but definitely not worth the money! Paid for 7 bed dorm and was placed in a 9 bed dorm. The "room" was basically one big hall partitioned into 3 parts with 4 bunk beds in each, so shared the noise and smell with at least 20 other beds. Staff was very nice and helpful. In general the hostel was very clean. Compared to other Equity Points I had previously stayed at, I was very disappointed by this one.

• 18th Sep 2011

The Linen House Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Although located close to the centre it is in a small and dark street. The bedding was not changed, bed linen was disgusting!!!!Found hair and pubes on it!! Yukk!!! Even though in the morning i asked the girl in the reception to change it, it was not done!! Beds were not comfortable! Walls were very thin and could hear everything what was going on outside the room. The lady, who worked evening shifts while we stayed there, was very nice and helpful and made someone sort out the beds!

My apologies. We are extremely busy on Saturdays. I do not recall anyone saying there was a problem with the sheets. If something is not done immediately, we are probably extremely busy. Please remind us and we will be happy to take care of it for you..we are not ignoring you.

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

We had a really good time at Paddy's Palace!I would certainly recommend it to everyone! The staff were very friendly and helpful! Particularly enjoyed the tours both from Dublin and Belfast!!so much fun!! :-)

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Really nice place - clean, relatively quiet and located right in the centre!! The breakfast was yummy breakfast and all the staff was very friendly and helpfull!! The only thing that was missing were coat hangers in the room!! ;-) Will definitely come back there!!