Reviews: digoforti6292

Back in BA

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Half ot the crew was a little rude (although some of them were awesome!). My only big complaint about the hostel is my room. They put us in a room next to the main stair that leads to the common/recpetion room. The problem was that our room was realllllyy noisy. Everytime someone would go up, we could hear everything, even if people were not partying. Besides that, the hostel was really good and really worth it!

• 22nd Jul 2014

• 16th Jul 2014

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

The rooms were great. The biggest problem: alcohol is somewhat prohibited in the hostel. The elevator is COMPLETELY SCARY. I've even been locked up inside it (it failed to go all the way down). They kept getting it out of service. The hostel atmosphere is really sad. No one interacts, it's way more like a hotel than a hostel. The price is quite good for NY City. But I'm pretty sure there will be much better options.

Nice hostel...Really charming area, there was a nice party organized by the staff. It was pretty nice. They have really comfy beds. The only problem is that you dont have much privacy on the bathrooms. Anyway, i would recommend this.

Che Salguero Student Residence

Cordoba, Argentina

Really nice hostel... The staff were so great, really helpful and kind. Had good beds. They always had your bed made up (like everyday, maybe more than 1 time a day!!).. The lockers were pretty good and big. Really nice breakfast. They had a wall with loads of possible tours, which helps alot. I´d recommend this hostel to everyone, seriously.