Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 33

Orange Village Hostel

San Francisco, USA

The area has a lot of homeless people if you exit and go left. if you exit and go right then you are by shopping and other stores and attractions. The staff was very friendly once you get to know them, and each room \ common area is cleaned daily with ZERO MOLD which is saying a lot for a hostel. Inside the hostel is pretty tame, everyone just kind of sticks to their groups unless you meet some friendly solo travelers which was not hard.. It is a good place students and professionals.

This is a very clean hostel and does a good job on all the minor details. The only thing I could say to make it better is to increase the wireless signal of the 2nd router.

Pentlands Backpackers Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

This is my 2nd time staying here....the place is always clean, they've upgraded and re-painted since my first stay one year ago. I think This hostel is truly one of the best in Auckland, with Mt Eden being a truly charming place, and its easy to reach new destinations from there. This is truly the best hostel I've stayed at...it always feels like home.

Asylum Sydney

Sydney, Australia

"The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride." Asylum Sydney is by far one of the best hostel's I have stayed at. Now keep in mind. Asylum is not a family hostel, so you'd better not bring your kids. However if you are a young, adventurer looking for a good home away from home. THIS IS THE PLACE! Anthony, Harun (Haruka-Chan!), and Joe, are the best ever. The staff always have something going on.

Blue Mountains YHA

Blue Mountains, Australia

The staff were very friendly and professional. I will be returning again.

Pentlands Backpackers Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

I finally got to live a life long dream. To see what live would be like living at professisor Char'es Xaiver's school for the gifted. Honestly this is the closest I'll ever get to becoming an X-man. I met a lot of great young people from around the world with special powers! Vinny was an amazing manger, helpful, funny, kind, and and all around great guy. The staff at the time, everyone was amazing. Especially Ji Yoon, and Adam. Miss you guys. When ever I'm in Auckland I will always stay here.

Aki is the man! We had a great time joking the whole week, and the highlight was a pizza party, and 40oz Malt-liquor comparison. Me Being from Detroit I know my 40oz and Malt-liquor. and Mickie's windows over Steel Reserve anytime. However this hotel seems to be shared with a time share so there are a lot of old folks here, not really good for meeting some hot chicks....but its quiet at night. Also the location is right off the Ala wai so if you know anything about Hawaii you aren't far away from the