Reviews: jwichmannza7076

Location South Africa, Gender Female, Age 43

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
Sagando Hostel, Zanzibar, Tanzania
4th Feb 2014

This is THE cheapest place to stay in the Michamvi area. However, the water in the shower had a really bad smell. I did not even ask about it as I just stayed 2 nights. It was very quiet when I was there so it felt like I had the entire place to myself - paradise compared to overcrowded hostels in Thailand. I stayed in bungalow 5 and 3. I like bungalow 3 better - more an island feel.

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
ZenjiHotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania
2nd Feb 2014

I cannot thank the staff enough for making my trip to Stone Town very memorable. I did poor travel homework and arrived in Stone Town with no cash. I assumed I can use my credit cards everywhere. However, the staff assisted me a lot in this manner. They organised my day trip to Prison Island and also a private taxi driver who drove me all the way to Michamvi and picked me up again at Michamvi 2 days later to take me to Jambiani. The taxi driver again drove me back to Stone Town a day later.

Rembrandt Square Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
9.0
29th Apr 2011

Toilet was leaking and it smelled a bit. Cleaning person packed away our personal belonging in our suit cases, which is strange. Usually the cleaning person only makes the beds and doesn't touch guests personal belonging. The people working at the hotel can't read maps and instead of saying 'I don't know' send people in the wrong direction.

Castanea Old Town Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
17th Jan 2010

Homely & relaxed atmosphere in the heart of Stockholm's cosy medieval town... what more can you ask for?

9.3
24th Dec 2009

Really friendly and helpful staff! Will recommend this hostel to anyone!