Reviews: kietzkejulia1766

Los Monos

Malaga, Spain

The owner Olga and her daughter Lara are great people. They made the apartment to a really comfortable and clean place. You have your own room but sharing kitchen and bathroom with another room, absolutely ok. The kitchen is just useful for preparing small and cold plates because there is no place to cook. I enjoyed the time and can highly recommend the apartment! You got a great stay for an excellent price!

• 13th Sep 2013

Funky Cordoba

Cordoba, Spain

The hostel is for a couple of nights absolutely ok. The dorms and the kitchen are tiny, but you have a great terrace with space and cozy sofas and a nice view. I had wish me more space to put my staff, even lockers would be great to have in the dorms.

• 11th Sep 2013

Thanks for your opinion. There is a special safety deposit box with a 24-hour access. In any case, we will keep in mind your suggestion regarding lockers. Best regards, Julia.

Al-Andalus Hostel

Granada, Spain

The rooms are really clean and have enough space for feeling comfortable. The staff is helpful and inform you excellent about the city. The hostel has a medium size of rooms, I was happy not to stay in a party hostel with gazillion people. My advice would be to create the kitchen more friendly and lightful :)

• 6th Sep 2013

Dino Guesthouse

Rome, Italy

Really really friendly!! Cheap and good! They cleaned everyday rooms and bathrooms. Gave towles whenever we needed. Helped anywhere when they could. You can walk by feet to the centre or have the mainstation infront of the house. We had an own key for the house but no airconditioner in the room.

• 17th Aug 2012

I'm really not a diva, but this was the worst hostel ever!!! under my bed were old chips and my bed-linen was dirty! the whole hostel was so ugly and dirty!in all over the bathroom were hairs from other people and dirty slips in the near of the toilet. it was soooo horrible!!! i gave them a chance but i hope you will not make the same mistake!