Reviews: reynoldsmc751831

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 39

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Fantastic location and a wonderful bar. However the cost of everything in Scandinavia is astronomical. Be prepared for shocking bills on everything. Good hostel despite the fact that my pack was stolen right out of my room.

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Good hostel close to the metro. Nice beer garden in back with really cheap beer. I would stay here again while in berlin.

Good hostel. A bit of a walk from the city center but it's right next to the market which was fantastic. I'd stay here again for sure.

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Loved this hostel. Staff were extremely friendly and the hostel bar was fun and cheap. I'd stay here again!

Top Hostel

Zakopane, Poland

I loved zakopane first of all so it made loving this hostel easy. Perfect location right in the heart of town. Great staff but the doors to the room don't lock. My only problem with the place. Everything else was smooth sailing.

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

Nice hostel with very helpful staff. They could have used a bar, but it was fine.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Wonderful hostel in a fantastic city. I would stay here again for sure.

Nice hostel. Very big, but great security. I would stay here again.

hi there. thanks for the feedback. save travells

Sax Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Great hostel with a fantastic pub. Staff was wonderful and very helpful. I would stay here again for sure.

Hobo Bear Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

Loved the hostel. Fantastic common room. Wish it stayed open a bit longer than midnight though. Staff was helpful, polite and very friendly. Mircha and Ida are not only beautiful but fun gave us warm up shots before we went out for the night. I am staying with them again for sure. Love u guys. Mark from florida.

Hostel above club Madrid

Kosice, Slovakia

Great hostel.

Home Made Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I loved this hostel. Staff were fantastic and the location was great. Thanks Peter, Blanca, Zoltan, and Jorta.

Burg Hostel

Sighisoara, Romania

The Old Town Hostel

Sibiu, Romania

JugendStube

Brasov, Romania

Good hostel with a great location. Really good tours desk with fair prices. I would stay here again.

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

I just stayed here and hands down it was one of the warmest places I've stayed. The owner Marius practically walked me to a location where I could get my fathers watch fixed. It meant so much to me I can't express it in words. Small hostel everyone gets to know each other. The night life is fantastic and on both nights the entire hostel went out together. Miss this place already. Take care Marius! Mark

North House Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Great hostel in a fantastic area. Oscar and Andy run the place perfectly and will go out of their way to make sure your stay is fun and safe. I will stay at this hostel next time I'm in bogota. Hope all is well guys. Mark.

Makako Chill Out Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Good staff and location. And having air conditioning is a huge plus. I am from south Florida USA and I have never experienced humidity like Cartagena. Stay here if you get the chance.

Makako Chill Out Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Good hostel that is close to everything. Staff was friendly and very nice. The heat in the city in never ending so the air conditioned dorm rooms were heavenly. I would stay there again. Thanks guys.

Quito, Ecuador

Great staff! They were helpful, fun, polite, everything. The hostel itself is great and the view from the roof top bar was simply fantastic! If I'm ever in Quito again I will be knocking on their door once more.

The Secret Garden Cotopaxi

Cotopaxi National Park, Ecuador

Fantastic hostel. The view from the deck and the people working there were/are amazing. Made great friends in a cool atmosphere. If and when I'm in quito again secret garden will be my first stop.

Quito, Ecuador

Fantastic place and fantastic people. I miss it already.

The Cranky Croc Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Good hostel. Nice owner and staff was always willing to help me, even though my Spanish sucks. Right down the street from a micro bogota beer company and short walking distance to anything in the La Candelaria. Good stay. If I'm ever in bogota again I will stay there.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

good hostel, but far from temple bar. Great pints at night in the very cool beer garde and they only cost 2.50!

Great hostel. It has a lot of character and a decent little bar in the basement. They offer great tours of lower England and Wales as well. Their tour to Bath and Stonhenge is fantastic and well priced. This hostel is a ways from the city a bit but it is right on the Swiss Cottage station. You can get anywhere on the underground very easily from here. All the attraction of London are minutes away by rail from this hostel. I will be staying here again.

Equity Point Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

great hostel. It takes on a great deal of charm at night especially. However, the rooms only lock from the inside and you have to trust your fellow hostelers with all your goods. I sadly had my cell phone stolen by ausies and they ran up a 1,200 dollar bill which I have to pay for. Please take all your goods with you or lock them up or they will be stolen. Furthermore, don't spend more than three days in Marakech or you will lose your mind.

Sleepzone

Galway, Ireland

dorm hostel. not much character, but I was only there to sleep and clean up.

Aille River Hostel

Doolin, Ireland

Beautiful Hostel. This place is right on the Alley river and a wonderful hike straight to the cliffs of moher. I love staying here, I only wish I could have stayed longer. This is a perfect place to unwind and read a book in the true beauty of what Ireland was like in years past. They have fantastic pubs in this town as well with really great nightlife and of course the music is legendary!! Thanks Karl and I'll see you again. Mark U.S.A.

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

great bar, small rooms. very small, and to tell the truth theirs really not that much to do in cork.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Great hostel. Excellent beer garden 2.50 pints and great service. Jane the beer girl who serves is really sweet and easy on the eyes as well. The hostel itself is a good walk from temple bar and the main attractions but the hostel is very nice and quite clean. If I were in Dublin again I would consider staying here for sure. Mark Florida, U.S.A.

O.X. Base Camp

Antigua, Guatemala

I loved this hostel with all my heart. The location is perfect and the staff (kevin, Sophie, Eda, and Rose) are fantastic people who make you feel like home from the get go. Make sure you go through base camp O.X. for your excursions. Again, these are wonderful people at a great hostel, and I miss them already. Tell them hello from me when you get there!! Mark Reynolds

O.X. Base Camp