Reviews: jclarke2412339

Atlantic Point Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

A wonderful hostel, close to the waterfront and so much to do! Very clean, nice staff, and the best fresh muffins for breakfast! Should definitely get five stars!

Wildebeest Eco Camp

Nairobi, Kenya

Beautiful hostel! I really enjoyed my stay and was pleasantly surprised with the accommodations...the most comfortable bed any hostel has ever provided. Staff was friendly and helpful, food was great, prices very reasonable. The hostel is a bit far from city center but I give it five stars for the the weary traveler who just needs a rest. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

I was in Nairobi for a couple nights before moving into a volunteer house and this was a perfect place! The staff was fantastic, Sarah was delightful and always ready to help with whatever I need. The food was fantastic and the wi-fi was super strong. My only complaint is that it was so far from the city and would have cost $40 round trip to get there and back. Strongly recommend.

Generator Hostel London

Love staying at the Generator on my overnight layovers in London. Easy to get to, inexpensive, very clean, friendly staff, and plenty to do in the area. My one and only complaint is that the big bar in the back is no longer there and while the new one is fine too, there was only one beer on tap. Great place and I totally recommend staying here.

Its great to hear from you after your most recent visit with us, and even better to hear that we’re such a comfort for you on your London Visits. We want all our guests to enjoy the same central, stylish and sociable experience in whichever of our properties they choose to call home as they explore Europe's most exciting cities. For this reason work has been underway since January to restyle our flagship property in Russell Square and is expected to continue until autumn 2013. With this in mind the ‘Big’ bar will be back and jam packed full of new features and a brand new Design, we’re almost done perfecting it, and we’d love to get your feedback when you return to us soon. I will pass on your great comments to the whole team here and we look forward to welcoming you back to Generator London again soon. Best Wishes Lenny Hughes – GM Generator London

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Although Sir Toby's is far from the city centre, it was so easy to use the public transportation so it wasn't an issue. The hostel even provided a discounted metro/tram/bus ticket. The staff was very friendly and was always there to help me find my way through this beautiful city. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean and comfortable. In fact, their beds were probably the most comfortable hostel beds I've ever had. Wi-fi worked well. Nothing bad to say at all.

36 ROOMS Berlin Kreuzberg

Berlin, Germany

Overall it was a good value I just had a problem with how dirty the dorm room was.

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I wish wi-fi worked in the rooms.

Galina's Flat

Moscow, Russia

Galina's Flat was everything I had hoped it would be. It was in Galina's home with her husband and five cats rather than an impersonal hostel. Staying there and talking with her gave me the opportunity to experience Moscow on a much more personal level than most tourists. While I was there, there were several repeat customers, just another testament to how great this hostel is.

A Venice Museum

Venice, Italy

My stay at the The Museum was very enjoyable. The building was beautiful and really made me feel like I was experiencing an authentic holiday in Venice. So close to everything! The nightly dinner cooked by the staff was not only a tasty money saver, it was a fantastic opportunity to meet and talk with people from all over the world. Basically my only complaint was I had wished there were lockers for me to lock up my computer during the day so I didn't have to carry it around with me. Great Place

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

The Yellow was my first experience in a dormitory hostel and it was fantastic. My dorm-mates were very friendly and like minded as far as traveling. The staff was very helpful and fun! It was nice to have The Yellow as my home base at the end of the day. I'm a bit older than most of the other guests but everyone was so interesting I never felt out of place. They tended to party a bit later than me but the room was quiet so I was able to call it a night and get a good night's sleep.