Reviews: shannonnewley5624

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This is by far the best hostel I have stayed in. I was in a six bed female dorm. It had room to move, great and secure storage for big packs under the beds, a curtain for privacy and a night light. the whole place was really clean. Best shower I have ever had in a hostel. The dining room was great. Do yourself a favour and have Mumma's dinner at least once, really great value and awesome for meeting people. Great social hostel without being too much of a party hostel. Staff was amazing.

• 20th Oct 2014

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

Little lockers were great but nowhere to put big packs. Location was awesome. I love walking and walked in to St Germaine and home each day but there's metros and buses close. 4 bed dorm was quite small but beds comfy and ensuite great. Rooms got cleaned every day. Staff was helpful except 1 rude guy who made a big deal when I locked myself out of my room and he had to let me in. I would stay again.

• 8th Oct 2014

Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

This was a great hostel. The rooms got tidied everyday and the bathrooms cleaned everyday. The roof top bwas great and meant it was easy to meet people and make friends, so if you are travelling alone, this is the place to stay. The location is great, walking distance to Taksim and a tram close by to get you to the main attractions. Only cons - wifi wasn't great in my room but was good in common areas and there was only one power point in the dorm. Apart from that, I'd definitely go back.

• 8th Aug 2013

Hi 5 Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This wasn't my favourite hostel but it would be amazing for the right demographic - early 20s looking to party. I was a little confused about who were staff and who were guests but everyone was really friendly and helpful. We had a 4 bed dorm but there was an 8 bed dorm attached and the people staying there had to go through our room to get to it. The guests all tried to be quiet as they walked through but it wasn't what we expected. Other guests had the time of their lives though.

• 29th Jul 2013

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

I loved the court yard and the restaurant. It was great to sit around and have a few beers at the hostel before heading out. Everything was clean. It was a short walk to the funkiest area of Berlin and to the train station. There were a few loud people about but it was okay and there were no fridges etc so we couldn't store anything cold we bought but the supermarket was just up the road. Would stay there again.

• 23rd Jul 2013

Regina Hotel

Avignon, France

Great hotel on main street in the old village, easy to locate. Basic but very clean rooms. Easy walking distance to sights like the Pope's Palace and Pont D'Avignon and plenty of cafes. Would highly reccomend for a short stay.