Reviews: shannonnewley5624

Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

This was a great hostel. The rooms got tidied everyday and the bathrooms cleaned everyday. The roof top bwas great and meant it was easy to meet people and make friends, so if you are travelling alone, this is the place to stay. The location is great, walking distance to Taksim and a tram close by to get you to the main attractions. Only cons - wifi wasn't great in my room but was good in common areas and there was only one power point in the dorm. Apart from that, I'd definitely go back.

• 8th Aug 2013

Hi 5 Party'ish Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This wasn't my favourite hostel but it would be amazing for the right demographic - early 20s looking to party. I was a little confused about who were staff and who were guests but everyone was really friendly and helpful. We had a 4 bed dorm but there was an 8 bed dorm attached and the people staying there had to go through our room to get to it. The guests all tried to be quiet as they walked through but it wasn't what we expected. Other guests had the time of their lives though.

• 29th Jul 2013

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

I loved the court yard and the restaurant. It was great to sit around and have a few beers at the hostel before heading out. Everything was clean. It was a short walk to the funkiest area of Berlin and to the train station. There were a few loud people about but it was okay and there were no fridges etc so we couldn't store anything cold we bought but the supermarket was just up the road. Would stay there again.

• 23rd Jul 2013

Regina Hotel

Avignon, France

Great hotel on main street in the old village, easy to locate. Basic but very clean rooms. Easy walking distance to sights like the Pope's Palace and Pont D'Avignon and plenty of cafes. Would highly reccomend for a short stay.