This hostel is clean and nice so I recommend it for that but I did notice that they accept large groups which can be annoying. I also find it strange that there is no free luggage storage. They only offer lockers that you must pay for if you need to keep your bags there before or after checkout.

BBK Bilbao Good Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

There are some large groups that come though here so that can be annoying but the staff is so amazing that they more than made up for any inconveniences. I had great interactions with three different employees that were always ready to help and offer recommendations.

Hostel B&B&B

Santander, Spain

Actual facilities were good. Hostel is in a residential building so they are a bit weird about noise. I get that it's not a party hostel but I find it strange that they lock the common room an you have nowhere to go but your room at 12.

Equity Point Madrid

Madrid, Spain

Rooms and halls are a bit depressing but if you're not going to spend a lot of time in the room, it's no big deal. The location is amazing- between the Prado museum and Sol.

U-Baan Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

A Little Bird 2 Guest House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Not the best place I've stayed but not bad at all. Staff was absolutely amazing. Sweet and helpful. I'd come back just for them.

WE Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Place is nice and clean but the only staff member who was around when we were there seemed uninterested or unable to answer any of our questions about Bangkok.

Velkommen Guesthouse

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Vietnam Inn Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Street Backpackers Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

The hostel is a bit small so the common area is tiny but it's still a great place to stay. It's clean and the staff is so kind and really go out of their way to be helpful. I would stay here again and recommend it to any of my friends.

This hostel was clean and new. It's not too far from the main places in Kyoto and they have great amenities. Only downside is that it is so big, it's hard to meet people outside of your room. They also seem to accept some large groups which tookover quite a bit.

Guesthouse Tennoji

Osaka, Japan

This was one of the cleanest, newest hostels I've ever stayed in. The bathrooms were great and the beds were comfortable. If you are looking for a party atmosphere this place isn't for you but it's great if you're looking for a relaxing, quiet hostel.

Our Melting Pot

Manila, Philippines

It was a little pricey if you are used to the cheaper rates in Palawan or Boracay but it's totally worth it! The staff made us feel so welcome and it was one of the best hostels I've stayed in recently.

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

Loved it here! The common room is kind of cramped but the hostel is so worth it. Really nice people and very helpful.

Hostel Paradis

Nice, France

Good place to sleep but it's really just a hotel so no atmosphere.

A Venice Museum

Venice, Italy

Decent for Venice I think but only 3 rooms and there was a 1AM curfew.

Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

Nice hostel but they keep kicking you out of different areas. The relaxation room closes early, and the beer garden and the kitchen area with tables and a lounge area too. They basically herd you into the bar where its impossible to just hang out and talk. Decent but I probably wouldnt come back here.

Twins Minbak Hostel

Lucerne, Switzerland

Really clean and nice but definitely geared toward Asians. The staff was polite but I felt like I was intruding in someones house and not very comfortable.

JUFA Salzburg City

Salzburg, Austria

Nice place but it is mostly for families, only 1 floor is hostel. Also only 1 toilet on that floor for girls. 3 showers but only 1 toilet so it got annoying. Great breakfast!

Red Carpet Hostels Vienna

Vienna, Austria

The rooms were clean but that´s about all I can say for this place. Reception was rude and even though we booked a twin room, they gave us a double bed and wouldn´t change it which is a big deal when it´s 90+ degrees outside. Hostel bar is lame and there isn´t a great atmosphere

PLUS Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

The special girls package is annoying. Not worth extra money and to be honest, it's kind of insulting.

Casa de la Musica Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Really nice relaxed atmosphere. Only complaint is that the girls shared bathroom was not clean and showers always flooded.

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Not good if you're not into bars and loud music but it was a lot of fun and in a great location.

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

The room was perfectly fine but the showers were not in the same building. Had to go out through the bar, across the patio and up some stairs to get a shower. Kind of a pain.