Reviews: timmy2282

Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 32

I was extremely disappointed with the staff and their knowledge. I was meant to be staying at a different place with a similar name where I was getting picked up for a tour and I questioned the staff 20 times seeing if I had the right place and 1 hour after my pick up time I found out from someone else that I was at the wrong place!!!

• 3rd Jan 2014

179 Loop

Cape Town, South Africa

Good price but very dirty and not a very nice atmosphere

• 27th Dec 2013

Hostel Suites Palermo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Overall its a nice enough place to stay. But i found the girl that works behind the desk during the days to be one of the most unhelpful, unfriendly people i have met in a year of travelling. Her attitude is terrible and everyday i was there you could tell she didnt want to be there and to be honest i thought she was simply very rude. The guy on in the evenings was extremely nice which helped to make up for things.

• 6th Dec 2013

Moving Hostel Travel Bar

Bariloche, Argentina

• 27th Nov 2013

Arenal Backpackers Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

Great, clean hostel and good staff as well

• 26th Sep 2013

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

• 22nd Apr 2013

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

To be honest all the staff were fine except if your unlucky enough to have i think its ¨Romoan¨ serve you at reception. He would have to be the rudest person i have met on my travels and acts like everything is too big of a drama and really does not seem to want to be there. He is a massive let down for the rest of the team. Apart from that a really good hostel.