Reviews: beckyinguam6789

Jollyboys Backpackers, Livingstone, Zambia
24th Jun 2017

Jollyboys has been a treat to stay at! The staff are extremely friendly, patient and helpful. This is probably one of the best thought out and well run hostels I have ever stayed been in.

Wow - thank you! Jollyboys has just celebrated it's 10th anniversary, striving to be well run and a place guests are sad to leave! I will pass on your comments, as this is exactly the kind of feedback that keeps us certain we are on the right path. Wishing you all the best with your future travels, the Jollyboys Team.

Mbizi Backpackers Lodge, Johannesburg, South Africa
7th Jun 2017

Patrick was great! He arranged for a ride from the airport for me and even had some supplies waiting on the kitchen counter that I had asked if I could find at a store nearby!!!

5th Jun 2017

The staff was great! Very helpful. Two things you might want to note...when following the directions to get to Yesinn from the airport on the bus....after you cross the street and turn left you will need to look for the street sign on the building behind you. Also, although it says that towels are included that is not for folks in the dorm. That would not have been an issue if I had known ahead of time. I had left my towel in my bag that I checked at the airport.

Dear guest, Thank you for your feedback and the tip for other guests! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Towels are free for guests in private rooms and are available to be rented for guests in dormitories. Next time feel free to ask our staff for more information! We look forward to seeing you again! :)

The Siem Reap Hostel, Siem Reap, Cambodia
5th Jun 2016

The Siem Reap Hostel was a great place to stay. Good rooms with individual lights on each bunk, a movie room, a restaurant and bar and best of all a refreshing pool to cool off in after a hot day at the temples. Thanks for everything.

Avrasya Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
27th Jun 2015

Great location minutes from the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. Healthy/hearty breakfast on the rooftop terraces is a plus. Great friendly staff willing to help answer your question.

23rd Jun 2015

A great place to kick back and relax. Great staff...thank you Gem for all of your help, good food, good humor and good music! The farm is about a 30 minute mini bus ride from Bodrum. It is walking distance to a beach (or a 5 minute mini bus ride). If you want to go to a different beach take the minibus another 30 minutes and you are in a different village with a lovely beach. I booked for 3 nights but stayed for 4. If I had more time in Turkey I probably would have stayed even longer.

Atillas Getaway, Selcuk, Turkey
21st Jun 2015

Wonderful pool to cool off in after a hot day at Ephesus....Wonderful dinner as well!

Avrasya Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
11th Jun 2015

Great breakfast (served on the roof terrace) and a great location for visiting the sites of Old Town.

• Guam, Female, 41+
Aline Hostel, Chefchaouen, Morocco
5th Jul 2013

A lovely place to stay. located just at the edge of the Medina but accessible by car, an advantage since the hills are steep. In less than 20 seconds you are in the medina. It is also just a 5 minutes from the waterfalls. Very clean facilities. There is a lovely rooftop terrace with views of the mountains. There is also a kitchen to whip up your own lunch. But the best was the great staff. I was having trouble with my knee and the manager carried my bag up and down the stairs for me.

• Guam, Female, 41+
Amour d' Auberge, Marrakech, Morocco
7.7
29th Jun 2013

The staff was fantastic. They were very helpful when I was not feeling well. They even went out and brought in food for me when I was too ill to go out on my own. But beware of bedbugs.

• Guam,
Hostel Cosmopolitan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
9.0
21st Dec 2009

The staff is super friendly and super helpful!