Reviews: beckyinguam6789

Avrasya Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great location minutes from the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. Healthy/hearty breakfast on the rooftop terraces is a plus. Great friendly staff willing to help answer your question.

A great place to kick back and relax. Great staff...thank you Gem for all of your help, good food, good humor and good music! The farm is about a 30 minute mini bus ride from Bodrum. It is walking distance to a beach (or a 5 minute mini bus ride). If you want to go to a different beach take the minibus another 30 minutes and you are in a different village with a lovely beach. I booked for 3 nights but stayed for 4. If I had more time in Turkey I probably would have stayed even longer.

Atillas Getaway

Selcuk, Turkey

Wonderful pool to cool off in after a hot day at Ephesus....Wonderful dinner as well!

Avrasya Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great breakfast (served on the roof terrace) and a great location for visiting the sites of Old Town.

Aline Hostel

Chefchaouen, Morocco

A lovely place to stay. located just at the edge of the Medina but accessible by car, an advantage since the hills are steep. In less than 20 seconds you are in the medina. It is also just a 5 minutes from the waterfalls. Very clean facilities. There is a lovely rooftop terrace with views of the mountains. There is also a kitchen to whip up your own lunch. But the best was the great staff. I was having trouble with my knee and the manager carried my bag up and down the stairs for me.

Amour d' Auberge

Marrakech, Morocco

The staff was fantastic. They were very helpful when I was not feeling well. They even went out and brought in food for me when I was too ill to go out on my own. But beware of bedbugs.

Hostel Cosmopolitan

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The staff is super friendly and super helpful!