Reviews: gabrieltraveler4894

Great place! Perfect location in a quiet neighborhood in the fancy Miraflores neighborhood, close enough to walk downtown or take a cheap city bus. Internet was good in the lobby, barely worked in my dorm room. No biggie, there's a nice lobby area with comfy chairs to hang out in. Breakfast isn't really breakfast though. It's toast, juice, tea and coffee. So basically, just toast. A couple eggs and/or fruit would have been nice. But hey for $9 a night you can't complain. Definitely recommend.

One Day Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Great place! All-around recommend. Perfect location down a fairly quiet lane, but close to all the action in the old city of Cartagena. Well-maintained, good breakfast, great internet connection, nice folks working here who speak good English.

Encore Express Hotel/Hostel

San Francisco, USA

Nice place, can't complain about anything. Nice soft double mattress in the dorm room. Quiet enough after the band downstairs stopped playing at around 11pm.

I stayed there for 6 days in December, had an awesome time! Great folks, the location is epic, hung out with some cool people I met there, no complaints. Definitely recommend.

K.S. House Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

The room was exactly what I needed, clean, quiet and comfortable with a great wireless connection. I ended up on the 4th floor and on the back side of the hotel which helped a lot since that kept the noise down. The staff is friendly, it's close to Khao San Rd. and the river, it worked great, I'd come back.

Tanaya Bed & Breakfast

Kuta, Indonesia

An all-around great place, definitely recommend.

Warung Coco Hostel

Kuta, Indonesia

I enjoyed my stay at Warung Coco. Great value for the money, the pool is excellent, good breakfast and the room came with a/c, a fridge, free wireless, private bathroom. Pretty much everything a traveler needs was provided. I'd definitely recommend.

Cordial House Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great place, I'd highly recommend staying there. Clean and quiet at a good price.